Cut 15 of these players

Giuseppe Tognarelli

35 minutes ago, Solomon Grundy said:

Seriously, I think they keep 3 QBs. I'd keep Van Roten. Put Doyle on PS. Duke still flashes. Try to stash Blackshear on PS. Haack is toast. Bryant, Ankou and Love goes downstate. 

would be really painful to lose Bryant, ankou, or love to the giants. Those guys are all really great. 

• Haha (+1) 1

55 minutes ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

In my estimation, the Bills are currently employing 68 rosterable players. (Not including Boettger and A. Smith, who will be on PUP and suspended, respectively.)

Cut 15 of them to reach 53. In your opinion, who should get the boot? 👢

Allen

Keenum

Barkley

Singletary

Moss

Cook

D. Johnson

Blackshear

T. Jones

Gilliam

Diggs

Davis

McKenzie

Crowder

Shakir

Kumerow

Hodgins

Austin

Stevenson

Knox

Howard

Sweeney

Morris

Dawkins

Saffold

Morse

Bates

Brown

Quessenberry

Ford

Mancz

Hart

Doyle

Van Roten

Bass

Araiza

Haack

Ferguson

Miller

Oliver

D. Jones

Rousseau

Epenesa

Phillips

Settle

Basham

Lawson

Bryant

Ankou

Love

Edmunds

Milano

Dodson

Bernard

Giles-Harris

Matakevich

Spector

White

Elam

T. Johnson

Jackson

Benford

Neal

Lewis

Poyer

Hyde

J. Johnson

Hamlin

Where's Tenuta?

15 minutes ago, benderbender said:

We're about to set a record for most players poached. Lewis, Spector, Kumerow, Blackshear, Bernard, Benford are gone if they get cut. Most likely to NJ. But there are too many eyes on us this year for them not to be noticed. 

I think the league should fix this. If said team take our player from PS, we should acquire that teams draft pick for player. 7th rounder for FAs like Blackshear. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

The aggravating part is somehow they will keep Jones. Which id actually be ok with IF they actually let him play RB at times. If the guy is going to be a no questions asked roster guy that’s active every week, you have to at least attempt get him involved on offense a bit. If he’s active every single game day, get him on the field in pre season to play a little RB. Make sure in a pinch if guys go down, they he can play his actual position. Guys that can literally only play ST should be limited to K/P/LS. There are too few roster spots. Jones has some speed. He made the play that sunk us in Houston. The guy literally plays every game no matter what. There were plenty of times in the last 2 years where we were super thin at RB. If this guy has to be on the team, then he needs to at least be the 3rd RB and an option incase of injury or rest.

• Eyeroll 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

2 minutes ago, FarrellsFinest said:

Blacksheer will make the team. I bet we only keep 7 or 8 oline. We cut Hamlin instead of Lewis. We keep 7 WRs Tavin Austin will make the team over Hodges. We only Keep 2 TEs on 53. The other two go to PS

I agree about Hodgins, he doesn’t get any separation. Averaging less than 10 yards vs 2nd and 3rd DBs isn’t great. If cut, he may not have a ton of 53 man roster options. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.