Bills -Broncos Post Game Thread Week 2 Preseason

muppy

Josh Allen - 3-for-3 for 45 yards and one spot-on touchdown to Gabe Davis.

The touchdown had a completion probability of 21.6%, according to NFL Next Gen Stats.

Allen completed just six passes with a completion probability under 25% all of last season.

Edited by SlimShady'sSpaceForce

2 minutes ago, muppy said:

@Sierra Foothills Cynthia Frelund fawned over #17 in their sidelines interview. I'm not sure if male reporters would greet him in that manner.  I could be wrong and I just made more notice since she is female.  A bit too star struck for me just sayin. Its a small quibble.

Asking Josh about his golf game during a sideline interview left me speechless.

Of course Josh being Josh, he let her off the hook.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

Just spent the morning reading the Denver Post and other Broncos forums. Half wrote the game off as the Bills playing starters. (like what? 2 series?) The other half were in awe of the team Buffalo put together, suggesting they grab every player we cut.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

12 hours ago, HiMark said:

As one of those posters, consider me relaxed!  The sideline throw to Diggs was what I needed to see, but the overall performance was right on.

I had a perfect view of that from my seats yesterday.  I could see the route, release and catch. I gasped as I thought it could be intercepted when he released it.  It was absolutely a perfect route, pass and catch.  

I also thought Allen’s TD pass was going to be intercepted. It looked like it took a “long” time to get there. 

12 hours ago, newcam2012 said:

Moss is looking healthier and more explosive in my humble opinion. 

You can never have enough quality depth. Trade these types of players will not be worth the draft pick you receive. 

News flash!  The Bills can't keep them all and it is better to get something from a trade than to cut them and get nothing.  If Beane can't move any of them to another team, they will be released and the Bills get nothing for them.

• Agree 1

my kudos to Aaron Kromer, any coach that can get Ford and Bobby Hart to look like NFL lineman deserves mention. In fact all the o linemen looked good yesterday, run blocking and pass protection

I found this take very interesting.. This aspect of the game yesterday hasn't been discussed. #bilzfancy 

Edited by muppy

12 minutes ago, Beck Water said:

I think we should have some discussion of Billy Buffalo.  Is Billy Buffalo in mid-season form?  Discuss!

Seems a bit thick this season. Run him extra laps at practice and he should be good to go.. Question: where’s Betty Buffalo?

2 hours ago, muppy said:

@Sierra Foothills Cynthia Frelund fawned over #17 in their sidelines interview. I'm not sure if male reporters would greet him in that manner.  I could be wrong and I just made more notice since she is female.  A bit too star struck for me just sayin. Its a small quibble.

in this case 

she is in the employ of the Buffalo Bills

shes allowed to do so.

look at the Bills blouses 👚 she’s worn the last 2 weeks.  

Last week she wore the same blouse from last season when she did Bills related podcasts (or some such)

16 minutes ago, Beck Water said:

I think we should have some discussion of Billy Buffalo.  Is Billy Buffalo in mid-season form?  Discuss!

Shows you how clueless people are 

Meaning — people don’t do research before showing up in Buffalo to cover a Buffalo 🦬 game 

That's fine but I'm not paying for Sirius when that show is supposed to be on the Audacy app for free. Someone or something is dropping the ball.

9 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

@PromoTheRobot Sirius has extended their contract to cover an hour of post game on the game day broadcast station for 2022

Hence. No immediate streaming post game 

20 hours ago, ColoradoBills said:

He signed way before the draft.  If he knew the Bills would draft Cook, he probably would have signed somewhere else.

He'll probably make out OK in any case.  At the very least he'll have a paycheck on the PS, with a good chance another team signs him at some point.

• Like (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.