Bills -Broncos Post Game Thread Week 2 Preseason

muppy

1 hour ago, jlgarsh said:

This might be the deepest Bills team I've ever seen. From DL to RB to WR, there's going to be tough cuts coming up to get to 53.

Teams will be watching our cuts very closely...wouldn't be surprised to see 10 or more of these players end up on other teams rosters.  Likely will have the most in the NFL. Bills will be trying to stash anyone they can to IR

9 minutes ago, NickelCity said:

Shakir to my untrained eye looks to be showing more than he belongs in the league. He looks like he's already a good player in the league. 

Honestly, the few isolated views of him that they showed, it was like he was running around pylons. No one was covering him. It’s probably a truer test for him in camp against the Bills D. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

43 minutes ago, 1ManRaid said:

The 13 seconds thing doesn't even bother me, it's boring at this point being regurgitated by every troll at every opportunity WELL long after the point of no longer being relevant.  It's like if you still ran around screaming I'M PICKLE RIIIIICK thinking it's still hip with the kids.

Thank you for this perspective. I'm not a holder on to the past and suffer a 1000 deaths type person either lol but having said that humor is subjective. Talk to me about 13 seconds and I will give you a blank stare back. This will be my last post regarding this topic. muchas gracias I am a bit healthier than before I read your post. 

PREACH!~!~!!!   

• Haha (+1) 3

The only negative was the 1st team DL being unable to create consistent pressure against Denver's 2nd team OL. Hopefully they were just shaking off rust and missing Von Miller. Rousseau is already an excellent run defender but we really need him to be more a consistent pass rusher to justify the 1st round pick.

Meanwhile KC and Mahomes look like they haven't missed a beat with Tyreek Hill gone. Another playoff matchup against them feels inevitable. The pass rush will need to show up in that one.

• Like (+1) 5

4 minutes ago, WotAGuy said:

Honestly, the few isolated views of him that they showed, it was like he was running around pylons. No one was covering him. It’s probably a truer test for him in camp against the Bills D. 

Shakir is looking like a steal.  Excited to see what he does this season.  Will be hard to keep him off the field.  I’d try to trade Crowder.  

• Like (+1) 8

3 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

Meanwhile KC and Mahomes look like they haven't missed a beat with Tyreek Hill gone. Another playoff matchup against them feels inevitable. The pass rush will need to show up in that one.

I just hope we take care of business and lock up #1 seed this year. Need to finally get the chiefs in orchard park.

• Like (+1) 6

47 minutes ago, Brandon said:

Not at all. 

Exactly what I was thinking, 👍

Just now, Wyobills89 said:

I just hope we take care of business and lock up #1 seed this year. Need to finally get the chiefs in orchard park.

I don't put as much stock in home versus away, but sure it would be better if we could get KC in Buffalo, ideally with poor weather where our superior run game would make a difference. Either way though we need the pass rush to step up. It was by far the biggest reason we lost the divisional round. We've heard good things about it coming out of training camp, hopefully that translates to real games. Today it didn't show up.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, The Wiz said:

That's something I noticed about his running.  The other backs run just as hard and fast but Cook has a stride in his running that just looks, as you put it, smooth.

There is no back on this roster that is as game fast as Cook- he is very smooth also and seems to have good vision.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

I don't put as much stock in home versus away, but sure it would be better if we could get KC in Buffalo, ideally with poor weather where our superior run game would make a difference. Either way though we need the pass rush to step up. It was by far the biggest reason we lost the divisional round. We've heard good things about it coming out of training camp, hopefully that translates to real games. Today it didn't show up.

I mean yeah home and away probley is a slight advantage but nothing major. Just seeing us lose in KC 2 years in a row I'd sure like to see how the outcome is in Buffalo. I agree with what you said, can't wait for week 1 and to see how von changes the line, and the youngins step up.

• Like (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.