2022 Tremaine Edmunds Prediction & Watch Thread

elijah

On 8/20/2022 at 10:09 AM, elijah said:

Another thread on the most polarizing guy in Buffalo 🤯 

I tried to search but the top 3 thread results were all locked so, I don’t know merge this with another one if there’s an active one I missed? 

What are we predicting for Edmunds in 2022? Get your thoughts on record now! 

Stats are hard for linebackers (and defensive players in general) so I’ll steer clear of hard stat predictions, but I’m definitely in the breakout bandwagon. A stud that completely locks down the middle of the field and leads a top 5 defense. Dare I say, all-pro? I’m hoping Beane resigns him before the regular season starts to something like 4yr/$60M before the price skyrockets to 5yr/$85M after he cements himself as a top 5 linebacker in the league. 

What does TBD predict for Edmunds in 2022? Get your future bragging rights — and cold takes — on paper now before the season starts! 

I’d rather wait and see the all pro level play first before committing to the all pro level $$$ , and not the other way around 

Edited by Putin

On 8/21/2022 at 5:24 PM, Buffalo Timmy said:

Not sure how to argue with someone who does not realize the responsibility of LB in a 4-2 defense are the same as a 3-4 LB. Pointing out that the entire defense had a bad game against KC is not a good valuation for Edmunds, but blaming him for the last 13 seconds is perfect for you, Mahomes did not throw near him and he was right where he was told to be, but you blame him. As for the rest of your screed, Tre is not 3 months from being on the field and if we struggle week one, which I expect, it will be because the Rams are really good and just won the SB.

I don't have any clue what you are referring about,  but where did I say this was Tremaine's fault.  Where did I say he was responsible for the last 13 Seconds of that game or OT. I said "our #1 defense" .    Where have I blamed him?   All I have said is the guy is not a top tier Linebacker and he never will be,  he will be gone after this year.  Did you just read my post and have blonde moment.  Ahhh,  hello I never blamed Tremaine in any posting above.  I just said the guy is terrible & AVERAGE!!! 

News Flash this just in,  guess what the Bills are going to put Tre White on the PUP list.   

Edited by Toyo321

38 minutes ago, Toyo321 said:

I don't have any clue what you are referring about,  but where did I say this was Tremaine's fault.  Where did I say he was responsible for the last 13 Seconds of that game or OT. I said "our #1 defense" .    Where have I blamed him?   All I have said is the guy is not a top tier Linebacker and he never will be,  he will be gone after this year.  Did you just read my post and have blonde moment.  Ahhh,  hello I never blamed Tremaine in any posting above.  I just said the guy is terrible & AVERAGE!!! 

News Flash this just in,  guess what the Bills are going to put Tre White on the PUP list.   

A few things: this is a thread on Tremaine and you were responding to my comments about Tremaine, so that is why I thought you were discussing Tremaine. You literally call him terrible and average in same sentence, and PUP is 4 weeks at this point not 3 months.

• Disagree 1

• 3 weeks later...

I’m sure the guys that don’t like Edmunds will find reasons to hate his game last night, but outside of the Kupp 4th & 2 play (which you could argue he forced Kupp back inside to Milano, in spite of a block in the back and getting taken out by his own teammate) he played very solid. 

I found myself sarcastically saying ‘I was told Edmunds doesn’t do anything,’ or ‘Oh is that an Edmunds appearance?’ many times. 

I would say a very solid game for him. 

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.