Cole Beasleys Buffalo home is for sale

Einstein

2 hours ago, Mr. Wonderful said:

1.5 million for that home and lot is absolutely shocking.  Is real estate and land that inexpensive in Orchard Park??? 

1 hour ago, Buffalo716 said:

It’s a wny thing 

we have probably the best prices for real estate across the country 

it’s everything else about NY that is a put off 

a 1 million dollar house in clearance is probably 3 million across the country

On the one hand that much money would get you only about a 2000-2500 square foot house in the Bay Area.

But the property taxes here would be about 1/3rd of what they are for the Beasley property.

The property taxes on that Beasley property are about $40K/year.

California's not cheap but that's insane.

1 hour ago, TheWeatherMan said:

Bought it for just over $1M in 2018 and 3 years later listing it for $1.5M.  Good luck with that Cole.  

Yes, but he probably recorded his rap album there and you can't put a price on owning a piece of history like that

• Haha (+1) 4

7 hours ago, JohnNord said:

Agreed…but he lives in Texas for most of the off-season so he probably didn’t put effort or money into that 

That’s fair, but I wouldn’t love the idea of living in a 7K sq. feet home surrounded by property that looks undeveloped. I’m sure he viewed it as a short term home, but why own a 7K sq. feet home with a value of well over a million if you’re not willing to put anything into it? I’m not judging the choice in any way, just looking at it through my prospective. I’m going to put effort into a home, regardless of how long I expect to be there. If I didn’t want to do so, I’d buy something smaller or rent. 

Edited by SirAndrew

11 hours ago, Draconator said:

There are realtor notes that go in-between realtors. Nothing super secret. Things that come with the house vs what doesn't come with the house are most usually in the realtor notes. The buyer agent can discuss them with their perspective buyers.

So I'm assuming that one of you all would want to put in an offer on this house, and it's my responsibility to let you all know the sound booth doesn't come with the house. 

As for the lady who wants to live in the garage for the next 10 years, you would know from your agent that the lady would want to live in the garage for 10 years, you wouldn't put in an offer, the current owners would tell the lady to get out, and you can buy the house without the lady in the garage 

Some folks don't use an agent, which you know and, I suspect, strongly dislike

1 minute ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

Some folks don't use an agent, which you know and, I suspect, strongly dislike

It is what it is. My "unbiased" (ahem) viewpoint is, if a homeowner wants to sell their home without a brokerage, they're limiting the reach their sale would get, and they would end up losing money on the sale. People who want to "save the commission fees", end up getting a lower price for their home. Using an agent always nets you a higher sale price, and even with the commission fees, makes you more money. 

10 hours ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Does this mean he’s not coming back?

Did it just recently go on the market? If so was he still living in OP,  being that he was never playing for Buffalo again it seems odd that it wasn’t already on the market, oh well, he’s an odd little guy, 

30 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Careful. As Cole says, you won’t say that to his face!

and I’m sad how it ended. Loved the signing and he was a good player for Us. Wish he could learn to log off. 

I always liked him in Dallas. He had potential to become a premier slot receiver in the right offense. Bease turned out to be a huge part of our turnaround. I agree, it’s a shame how things ended, but I don’t think he has much left in the tank. That’s probably the biggest reason no one has signed him yet. He’s in his 30’s, and dealt with injuries that could be detrimental to a guy with such a small stature who relies on his route running. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.