NFLN Schedule Preseason Week 2

34 minutes ago, clayboy54 said:

Did anyone see the Seahawks-Bears game last night? Wow! Seattle really has a problem trying to make it work with Geno Smith. I know Lock should be back, but are you kidding me?

I remember a game last year that Geno Smith had to start and Pete Carol wouldn’t trust him to throw the ball AT ALL. Multiple 3rd down run calls. It was painful to watch. Since I was watching, it must have been a prime time game as well. Geno is absolute bottom barrel of NFL QB’s. Just bad. 

• Agree 1

8 hours ago, PetermansRedemption said:

I remember a game last year that Geno Smith had to start and Pete Carol wouldn’t trust him to throw the ball AT ALL. Multiple 3rd down run calls. It was painful to watch. Since I was watching, it must have been a prime time game as well. Geno is absolute bottom barrel of NFL QB’s. Just bad. 

Seattle should finish last in their division which will probably result in Pete getting dismissed at the end of the year.

17 minutes ago, machine gun kelly said:

I’m just glad tomorrow for us out of towners, we’ll get to watch the game.  There goes a productive day tomorrow.

How can it be unproductive? We have all morning and the end of the afternoon and then evening. Game in the middle.

5 minutes ago, AmishRifle said:

Pats just scored a TD.  Mac Jones hit a deep ball on the left sideline to get them into the red zone.  Montgomery ran it in.  The pats are definitely trying to stretch the field this year.

That's probably the only pass that they've thrown past 10 yards.

• Like (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.