Deshaun Watson to be suspended 11 games via settlement

YoloinOhio

• 1 month later...

Listening to this clown speak right now. Avoiding any and all questions in regards to anything off the field. He still seems disingenuous and claims he's just locked in as being a QB. Hope he falls flat on his face. I don't wish him injury, I just hope he sucks at playing QB for the rest of his life.

• Vomit 1
  • Agree 1

On 10/15/2022 at 2:28 PM, RoyBatty is alive said:

No what the poster StHustle articulated is in no way considered rape in Texas, no idea where you came up that.  The act of asking for sex is not considered

Forced Oral sex is considered rape in Texas, which is what he was accused of in at least one of the cases. 
https://www.zenlawfirm.com/blog/penalties-for-rape-in-texas/

Edited by YoloinOhio

20 minutes ago, H2o said:

Listening to this clown speak right now. Avoiding any and all questions in regards to anything off the field. He still seems disingenuous and claims he's just locked in as being a QB. Hope he falls flat on his face. I don't wish him injury, I just hope he sucks at playing QB for the rest of his life.

If only the browns issues were fixed with this guy. They just get bigger when he steps on the field. 

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

If only the browns issues were fixed with this guy. They just get bigger when he steps on the field. 

Has to be a distraction, I don't care what his other teammates are saying to the media. 

23 minutes ago, H2o said:

I mean, yea, he’s going to insist on just talking football obviously 

1 minute ago, H2o said:

Has to be a distraction, I don't care what his other teammates are saying to the media. 

Agreed. But the browns have to be hoping to leave much of the drama in this season to get a somewhat clean start next year.

8 minutes ago, NoSaint said:

I mean, yea, he’s going to insist on just talking football obviously 

Agreed. But the browns have to be hoping to leave much of the drama in this season to get a somewhat clean start next year.

Agree with this. It is why they said as soon as the ban came down "as soon as he is available he starts." I don't think they even expect him to be good this year. He has been off the field nearly 2 whole years. They just want to take as much of the heat and the sting this season, when they are dead anyway and then try and re-set it all in the spring and hope the news cycle has moved on by September. And as long as no further allegations come out I'd say they have a reasonable chance of that sort of working. Not that people will ever forgive and forget... but that it just will not be a dominating news story each and every week next season. 

• Agree 1

I don't wish injury on anyone but if someone destroys Watson's kneecaps I wouldn't be upset by it. It will be interesting to see if the refs were told to keep their flags in their pockets if there are any roughing penalties. Hopefully he puts up a stinker and there are calls for Brissett to take back over

• Haha (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

What is this, bringing up posts from months ago?  Forced oral is rape and I never heard that as an accusation.  What did I write, what STHustle  articulated is on no way considered rape in Texas.  I dont care enough to go back , look up what he/she said and debate the point, believe whatever you want to.

Edited by RoyBatty is alive

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.