Deshaun Watson to be suspended 11 games via settlement

YoloinOhio

So, is the Browns fine/donation basically just so they can skip the part where they have to roll doubles, and they can get out of jail early? 

Also, what are they being fined for? The league is just pissed that they traded for and gave him such a bonkers contract? 

Just now, Ramza86 said:

Couldnt just give him a full year?

What this guy did was sickening.

That would not hurt the Browns as much because his contract would toll. The NFL had to do this so they would get punished for their mishandling of this whole thing. 

Just now, YoloinOhio said:

Yup

3 minutes ago, qwksilver said:

Too bad there isn't a real life Dexter when you need one.

So a sexual deviant should be killed? Watson clearly has a sickness that needs to be addressed, but wishing he’d die is pretty over the top. If he was found guilty of a crime then he’d be behind bars, not returning to the field in 11 weeks. 

Just now, JayBaller10 said:

So a sexual deviant should be killed? Watson clearly has a sickness that needs to be addressed, but wishing he’d die is pretty over the top. If he was found guilty of a crime then he’d be behind bars, not returning to the field in 11 weeks. 

A "sickness." Lmao

This treatment for this "sickness" is closer to rabies in a dog than the flu in a human.

• Agree 2

25 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I still wouldn’t watch

yolo I might watch to witness the heckle he gets. Dude won't play anywhere this season without the fans voicing their opinions about him. I dare say even at home hes gonna get the business. HE put himself in this situation now he has to suck it up and perform. I hope he chokes.

4 minutes ago, BarleyNY said:

That would not hurt the Browns as much because his contract would toll. The NFL had to do this so they would get punished for their mishandling of this whole thing. 

Yup

But why should this hurt the Browns?

Watson was the offender. Not the Browns.

I was hoping for a year, but at least he’s out for our game.  $5 mil. Is a joke.  It should’ve been for $20 mil.

Hes a douche.  No jokes please as every time I think of him, I think of if my daughter was treated in this manner.

I never root for an injury, but in this case I’d make an exception.

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, LeviF said:

A "sickness." Lmao

This treatment for this "sickness" is closer to rabies in a dog than the flu in a human.

Who compared this to a flu? It’s a mental illness, similar to the guy who runs around flashing people behind a trench coat. That’s what my “sickness” term referred to.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.