Dawson Knox brother Luke passes away

BillsFanNC

1 hour ago, Einstein said:

Then leave the thread and don’t come back into it. Wouldn’t that truly close the topic for you? Why must you argue with others in an effort to make them believe the same thing that you believe?

This is my favorite response on message boards.

”My opinion has now been spoken and therefore the thread should be locked to all others”

We’ll I’m so glad i made you happy! 

I don’t understand the argument.  The young man died and is tragic, and the family doesn’t want to talk about it.  Why speculate?  They are just guesses.

How about say a prayer, meditate, whatever you do for the peace this family can live with a terrible loss.  I’ve read some of the rumors, but it’s just cruel to the survivors.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 4

Just now, machine gun kelly said:

I don’t understand the argument.  The young man died and is tragic, and the family doesn’t want to talk about it.  Why speculate?  They are just guesses.

How about say a prayer, meditate, whatever you do for the peace this family can live with a terrible loss.  I’ve read some of the rumors, but it’s just cruel to the survivors.

I agree.  I asked the mods to shut this down, but I guess they disagreed. 

• Like (+1) 2

9 minutes ago, machine gun kelly said:

Thank you.

2 hours ago, Einstein said:

Or a cardiac issue. For example, my mother has hypertrophic cardiomyopathy which led me to do much research on the topic. It is a common cause of death in young competitive athletes.

Possible.  But many if not most colleges screen athletes for this.  Plus, one would think that this is something a family would want to warn others about to increase awareness.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Mr. WEO said:

Possible.  But many if not most colleges screen athletes for this.  Plus, one would think that this is something a family would want to warn others about to increase awareness.

Well, events post screening could be involved. 

On 9/4/2022 at 3:47 PM, muppy said:

my final word on this topic is I am a parent. I cannot empathize with they having lost a child. But I have had tragic loss within my sons friends group. Magnify That by how many tens of thousands of people with vested interest in Luke Id be keeping my private life private too.  I'm out.

Oh, absolutely. Sometimes those scars will never heal, you just have to learn to live with it, but the pain is always there.

As far as what killed an extremely healthy young man however, I don’t know. I do know that thousands of pounds of fentanyl are coming across the border and some of them are sold off as oxies and Ritalin.

Overdose is the leading cause of death for young people, but what people fail to realize is that all of the people who have died from these drugs were not addicts. I saw a video where a policemen resuscitated someone who OD and then the cop himself overdosed from just having touched him.

God bless Luke and God bless Dawson and the Knox family. Thoughts and prayers. 22 is way too young to die.

Edited by Victory Formation
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

• 1 month later...
On 9/5/2022 at 10:28 AM, machine gun kelly said:

Yup. Curiosity is understandable, but it shouldn’t supersede respect. 

11 hours ago, BarleyNY said:

Yup. Curiosity is understandable, but it shouldn’t supersede respect. 

Exactly Barley.  I’ve heard what might have happened, but who cares.  What matters is the family heals over time.  Dawson seems like a nice guy, and I couldn’t imagine if I lost. My brother or either sister when at his age.  That’s a horrible pain to endure.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.