Dawson Knox brother Luke passes away

BillsFanNC

All football things aside (and I do think he’s good at football)…

this hit me hard because Dawson Knox seems like he was born to be a Buffalo bill and seems like the one of the best dudes you would ever meet. He bought a house in Buffalo without a long term deal. He’s one of Josh’s best friends. He’s always at the Sabres games. He has a charity that benefits WNY. 

I don’t know him but I feel like I do. I can’t imagine what he’s going through. It just sucks. 

• Like (+1) 19
  • Agree 9
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

this hit me hard because Dawson Knox seems like he was born to be a Buffalo bill and seems like the one of the best dudes you would ever meet. He bought a house in Buffalo without a long term deal. He’s one of Josh’s best friends. He’s always at the Sabres games. He has a charity that benefits WNY. 

I don’t know him but I feel like I do. I can’t imagine what he’s going through. It just sucks. 

Almost all of the dudes McBeane have brought in have embraced Buffalo it seems like. Allen, Dawkins, Oliver, Knox even Von Miller who just got here. These guys are making Buffalo a "Cool" place to play by being so good, and having fun while doing it. Obviously feel horrible for Dawson and his family, but I'm sure the entire team is super supportive of him right now. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Motor26 said:

Almost all of the dudes McBeane have brought in have embraced Buffalo it seems like. Allen, Dawkins, Oliver, Knox even Von Miller who just got here. These guys are making Buffalo a "Cool" place to play by being so good, and having fun while doing it. Obviously feel horrible for Dawson and his family, but I'm sure the entire team is super supportive of him right now. 

wouldn’t be a shocker if almost the whole team attends the funeral. Knox will never want to leave this team after this.

• Agree 1

3 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

All we can do as a fan base and community is show the Knox family unending love and support.  Let it pour in by way of prayers and any charitable causes close to the family. Bills fans understand what Dawson means to this organization. Now it's our turn to lift him and his family up during this difficult time. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

13 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Based on interactions others have relayed your analysis is spot on.

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.