Shaq Lawson Mic'd up versus Colts

CorkScrewHill

1 hour ago, Freddie's Dead said:

Lawson was horrible against the Colts.  Of all the useless people to mic up.  At the time, we all thought he was the steal of the draft dropping to 19.  Instead we got robbed. 

O yeah, and that blowhard Rex was raving about him and Rex's son Clemson connection blah blah blah.  It is not "fair" to Shaq but every time i hear about Shaq i think of Rex.

• Like (+1) 1

My only thing about Lawson, is that after playing against him on the Jets/Phins, he seemed mostly irrelevant.  You certainly didn't have to gameplan around him.  The only time i recall hearing his name was when he would get blocked behind the QB, or over pursue and Josh easily stepped up or rolled around him.  Maybe he would throw himself on top of an already tackled player.  I dunno, not sure what Shaq Lawson is nowadays?!?

Edited by zow2
  • Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

We have so much talent, I would rather see the younger guys improve.   I also associate him with Rex Ryan and what was a stupidly high draft pick we used on him.

Come on....he was a day 1 starter, right off the bus.

• Haha (+1) 1

17 hours ago, Mr. WEO said:

Come on....he was a day 1 starter, right off the bus.

No, you "come on". 

Did I write he would even make the team, no, highly unlikely but I have seen what Shaq Lawson can do and as I wrote, i would rather see younger guys improve.  You dont like my opinion/hope, good for you.

Edited by RoyBatty is alive

6 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Was he bad? I know he had a noticeable bad play but aside from that was he bad?

I think for the most part he was non-existent. You would think since he was Mic'd up they would show a play he made.  It was a lot of him on the sidelines and getting pushed away from the runner / quarterback

13 minutes ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

No, you "some on". 

Did I write he would even make the team, no, highly unlikely but I have seen what Shaq Lawson can do and as I wrote, i would rather see younger guys improve.  You dont like my opinion/hope, good for you.

I will NOT some on...

But look up, "comething" just flew over your head!

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.