Shaq Lawson Mic'd up versus Colts

CorkScrewHill

A lot of him just being funny. Von Miller sneaking up on people with a massager (he will need to watch out for Deshaun). His face when PG kills the punt and his reaction to Khalil Shakir are particularly telling about how they are doing. Sadly the game action for him was him being blocked. Long but a fun watch.

• Like (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

I hope Shaq can stay on as the 5th DE. Last year I think we kept 6, so he should have a good chance.

I'm glad he got paid, but it's cool to see him want to return so badly and be that happy to be back with the Bills.

We have so much talent, I would rather see the younger guys improve.   I also associate him with Rex Ryan and what was a stupidly high draft pick we used on him.

3 minutes ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

We have so much talent, I would rather see the younger guys improve.   I also associate him with Rex Ryan and what was a stupidly high draft pick we used on him.

I have him 5th behind Von, Rousseau, Boogie, and Epenesa, with Shaq playing deep rotation and special teams. Think like taking over Efe Obada's role. What other youngsters would he be holding back at that level?

14 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

I have him 5th behind Von, Rousseau, Boogie, and Epenesa, with Shaq playing deep rotation and special teams. Think like taking over Efe Obada's role. What other youngsters would he be holding back at that level?

Daniel Jospeh, a "local boy" born in Toronto Ontario who had a decisive sack versus the colts.

My only memorable moment of Lawson in his first go round was his fight with Leonard Fournette.  We were behind and Fournette was killing us.  Lawson Fournette got ejected and that really fired up the Bills that went on to win, I think Lawson helped us win that game.

Edited by RoyBatty is alive

5 minutes ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

Daniel Jospeh, a "local boy" born in Toronto Ontario who had a decisive sack versus the colts.

My only memorable moment of Lawson in his first go round was his fight with Leonard Fournette.  We were behind and Fournette was killing us.  Lawson Fournette got ejected and that really fired up the Bills that went on to win, I think Lawson helped us win that game.

Fournette came out of his teams sideline to get to the opposite corner endzone to get himself thrown out of that game.

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

Same thing for Tenn in 2019. Shaq and JPhillips got under Lewan's skin so bad that he committed a number of penalties and sank their offense in a close game.

I still say if we had been able to keep them, we would've beat them again in 2020.

He and JPhillips bring a certain swagger to the team and DL that we have been missing. And now they bring a "buy in" that really helps make these guys into a team that every Super Bowl winning team needs. Plus, not bad talent to have at the 5th DE/DT levels.

• Like (+1) 3

45 minutes ago, FilthyBeast said:

I still think Lawson has an uphill battle making this roster unless Epenesa is traded or the coaching staff truly believes they need 5 DE's on the roster because I just don't see them cutting a 2nd round pick entering year 3 no matter how bad he looks.

We kept 6 last year. And 7 DTs. Even if we are planning on a slightly less rotation this year, I don't see them only keeping 4 DEs. Especially with the talent in this group since whoever we cut will likely end up on another team.

Miller

Rousseau

Boogie

Epenesa

Lawson

I guess Daniel Joseph or Mike Love could battle for that last spot. But we might keep 6 again anyways.

3 hours ago, Bangarang said:

If it wasn’t for this video, you’d have no idea he even played.

What video?

2 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Did they seriously blur out S*** but kept F***?

They apparently blurred out entire video.  SHIELD technology?

2 hours ago, HOUSE said:

Very educational clip, a must see

WWII was a must win.

This video has been removed by the uploader.

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.