Things that are awesome

North Buffalo

I'm gonna be corny as hell, but...

Taking a full, unobstructed breath of air is awesome.

Of all the things we take for granted, this might be the biggest.

If you've ever had a really bad cold where you're so congested you can't take a good in-breath, or if you had a rough bout of COVID, or if you've ever known anyone with emphysema or pneumonia...

I'm tellin' ya...breathing normally is AWESOME.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2

16 hours ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

shoot!  Y’all see that video of the little girl putting her mother’s chapstick on the cat’s anus bc it’s “dry?”  That right there is awesome 👏 

Umm, why was the little girl checking the cat’s anus? N/M, I probably don’t want to know!

My awesome suggestion is Brandon Beane and the wizardry that allows him to turn guys who won’t make our team into trading chips for the next draft! 

1 hour ago, Logic said:

I'm gonna be corny as hell, but...

Taking a full, unobstructed breath of air is awesome.

Of all the things we take for granted, this might be the biggest.

If you've ever had a really bad cold where you're so congested you can't take a good in-breath, or if you had a rough bout of COVID, or if you've ever known anyone with emphysema or pneumonia...

I'm tellin' ya...breathing normally is AWESOME.

Anyone else remember the old asthma (I think) commercial that says “when you can’t breathe, nothing else matters.”  VERY TRUE! 

Water dispenser kept freezing up on the fridge.  Slapped some adhesive pipe wrap on the back of the freezer door where the cold air would fall directly against the door and where I surmised the freezing was happening.  Problem solved. $10 of pipe wrap (only used half the roll, but now I have extra) and a pair of scissors.

• Like (+1) 1

what is truly awesome is waking up to a new day above ground ............and the upcoming football season NFL 2022 THE buffalo bills  We all get to see it in person 🙂

Edited by muppy

44 minutes ago, LewPort71 said:

Mrs. Lew  is awesome.  Today marks 47 years

of her putting up with me.

We had a fun wedding way back when.

Congrats to you and Mrs Lew! That’s 10 years more than us, and it goes by so fast! 

Did Prohibition adversely affect the reception?  😂 

I kid, I kid, and congrats again! 

• Haha (+1) 1

On 8/20/2022 at 12:20 PM, Beerball said:

Sundresses, has anyone said sundresses?

Yes they are.

But I just checked in to see if I was mentioned in this thread. Alas the thread isn't awesome enough for that.  🙃

Swimming with whales!

I did this yesterday and still feel sky high.

I swam/snorkeled with 3 MASSIVE Humpbacks yesterday.  Seeing them come up from the depths, below me, is something that I will never forget as long as I live.

Well, unless dementia wipes it away. 🙂

https://www.diveaitutaki.com/whale-swim/

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.