Coach McD wakes up with GMFB

BillsFan619

Kyle Brandt starts out by saying that McD is their #1 coach on GMFB. Way to go, McD!

Here's the discussion topics with Coach McD:

Matt Araiza

Rookie cornerbacks

Josh Allen's expectations

Turkey burgers

His Hollywood doppelgänger

He's heard that Chris Pratt is a huge Bills fan

Here's the link:

https://www.buffalobills.com/video/sean-mcdermott-shares-some-laughs-with-the-gmfb-crew

Thanks, Coach. Go Bills!

Edited by BillsFan619
  • Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, BuffaloBill said:

He is a boring interview if the truth be told.

I agree and then started thinking, “what winning head coach is a great interview during the season?”. Some are entertaining because they go on rants like Saban, but hardly any give much up during an interview. 
Beane on the other hand offers some great insight into the teams direction once you began to see the patterns of info shared and moves made. 

Edited by atlbillsfan1975

1 hour ago, TBBills said:

You can basically insert everyone not named Dan Campbell and Rex Ryan as boring interview coaches.

Yep, and you certainly can slot them as terrible coaches, so good trade off. 

2 hours ago, BuffaloBill said:

He will end up being the winningest coach in Bills history so get used to it 

2 hours ago, BruceVilanch said:

I think Campbell might work out, those guys played their asses off for him in a lost season. Rex can keep pounding his chest from a TV studio.

I've been watching Hard Knocks & I think Campbell & his staff look & sound like real coaches.  I remember seeing guys like Joe Philbin & Hue Jackson on Hard Knocks & thinking these guys have no business being NFL head coaches. 

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, BuffaloBill said:

All smart HCs give boring interviews, those that can’t wrap their minds around that, oh well for them.

Go Bills!!!

1 hour ago, Albany,n.y. said:

I've been watching Hard Knocks & I think Campbell & his staff look & sound like real coaches.  I remember seeing guys like Joe Philbin & Hue Jackson on Hard Knocks & thinking these guys have no business being NFL head coaches. 

Philbin especially. Watching the way he thought about things and interacted with players - I thought he seemed in so far over his head. Very strange choice for the Dolphins (but great for the Bills).

Edited by Last Guy on the Bench

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.