Ranking The AFC 2022-23

corta765

22 minutes ago, corta765 said:

You could legitimately say the same about the Bills in 2020 as they beat held off the Phins week 2 in quasi shootout, the Rams last second, and needed a fumble against the Pats at home to win that game. I agree with you on point differential as I value you that pretty highly, but the Ravens have consistently been a high performing team for two decades now and since Lamar has arrived they have been even better.

To me they have earned the right to be favored highly but I do think your points are valid. Rico and Machine Gun Kelly and I were commenting that the Ravens are probably holding back and stunting Lamar's growth as a passer by the lack of help WR. I understand the idea of trying to mold the offense in form of 2019 look wise, but Lamar can only go so far before his body will break down enough to neutralize some of his athleticism. I don't doubt he can be a great passer in a passing offense but it doesn't happen overnight and the longer they wait the more detrimental it is to them.

Except the Bills went on to win their last 7 games all by 10 points or more including the last 3 which were 29,29 and 30 point wins. In most of those games, the Bills jumped out to big leads and cruised to victory with the scores only being that close at the end due to the Bills playing the clock rather than the opponent and allowing them to go on long drives that led to scores but ran them out of time.

I am not really afraid of the Ravens at all because they have been mostly ineffective offensively against the Bills in both matchups against us.

Edited by Big Turk

AFC is going to be a bloodbath this season.  Bills have to win out in the division imo.   have to win every game that should be won,  no Jacksonvilles this season.

im hoping the AFC West just obliterates each other and they all have to fight for a Wildcard at the end.   i do not want to play the Chefs again in KC.   im tired of it.

we need homefield throughout.

Bills/Chiefs

Ravens/Chargers/Bengals

Broncos/Raiders/Colts/Titans

Dolphins/Patsies/Browns/Steelers?

6 feet of crap

Jags/Jets/Houston

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.