Big brawl at Pats/Panthers joint practice

PromoTheRobot

2 minutes ago, buffalostu2 said:

I know Mac Jones isn't going to do anything, nor do they want him to, but walking the other way to get water with no concern for your teammates?   At least Hoyer kept an eye on things.  

Come on, man.  That's a stretch.  I mean, not as big of a stretch as Mac Jones being ranked as the 85th best player in the league (let alone top-200), but still.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

I had a discussion online w/ a Pats fan a couple of weeks back when Allen had his scuffle. Typical NE fan - he said that never happens w/ a "well coached" team and you never see that under Belichick.

They're really cartoon characters now.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 2
  • Haha (+1) 4

1 hour ago, Success said:

I had a discussion online w/ a Pats fan a couple of weeks back when Allen had his scuffle. Typical NE fan - he said that never happens w/ a "well coached" team and you never see that under Belichick.

That's why they have that fake made up accent.

1 hour ago, wppete said:

Would pay some serious money to see a 1 on 1 brawl between Big Ed vs Cam…. Ed Oliver would destroy him. 

He actually got pulled from playing in the preseason game after this went around, it was technically unrelated but I mean 🤷‍♂️

Edited by Warcodered
  • Like (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, Success said:

Hmmm.  If you see him, what do you think the odds are of him saying some version of, "It's the fault of the Panthers.  Thy must have started it."

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

In response, Bill Belichick said he didn’t believe the play was a dirty, but rather a mistake by his quarterback.

Yes a mistake. Billi-cheat teaches player to cheat without getting caught.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.