Giants claim Olaijah Griffin off waivers

Bogie_Klinkhammer

3 hours ago, FilthyBeast said:

Nothing shocking here. Daboll and Schoen probably have a whole list of guys from this team they are hoping to add to their roster and practice squad for evaluation this year.

I think Schoen leaving was a big loss. He was great as Beane’s understudy. 

3 hours ago, Dr. Football said:

slip and slide fail GIF
cctv of Jon Feliciano leaving the Bills for the Giants
 😂😂😂

I really liked him when he was here. He seems more temperamental than a high schooler. 

2 minutes ago, MasterStrategist said:

Priorities for P/S:

1. Barkley

2. Blackshear

3. Duke

4. Morris

5. McCloud

6. Tenuta

7. Anderson

8. Hart

9. Love

10. Giles-Harris

11. Thomas

12. Austin

13.. Harris

14. Lee

15. Ankou

16. Bryant

If I’m Mike Love I’m moving onto another team,,, dude is nearly 29 and has been on the taxi squad for ever 

• Agree 1

4 minutes ago, Aussie Joe said:

If I’m Mike Love I’m moving onto another team,,, dude is nearly 29 and has been on the taxi squad for ever 

I believe we call that the Uber Squad now. The times, they are a changin’! 

:)

• Haha (+1) 2

12 hours ago, DCbillsfan said:

Bills are going to get poached left and right I'm afraid.  

Don’t be afraid.  That just means we have a talented roster.

I was laughing thinking the same on the water slide.  Hey if it helps Dabs, and company rebuild that decrepit team, and win a few more this year, then great.  I gave up my hate of the Giants after SB XV when they beat the Cheats twice in the SB.  Now I want with their GM and HC to at least get to 7-10.

1 hour ago, machine gun kelly said:

Don’t be afraid.  That just means we have a talented roster.

I was laughing thinking the same on the water slide.  Hey if it helps Dabs, and company rebuild that decrepit team, and win a few more this year, then great.  I gave up my hate of the Giants after SB XV when they beat the Cheats twice in the SB.  Now I want with their GM and HC to at least get to 7-10.

No worries.  Not afraid at all.  Griffin was way down on the depth chart.  So, good for him getting a shot with Gmen.  I think Joe Schoen will grab a few more former Bills in short order.  My poaching comment was more about the Bills have a deep roster and the rest of the NFL will be looking hard at the Bills waiver wire.  It will be difficult for Bills to stash draft picks on the practice squad except for maybe OT Tenuta.  

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, DCbillsfan said:

No worries.  Not afraid at all.  Griffin was way down on the depth chart.  So, good for him getting a shot with Gmen.  I think Joe Schoen will grab a few more former Bills in short order.  My poaching comment was more about the Bills have a deep roster and the rest of the NFL will be looking hard at the Bills waiver wire.  It will be difficult for Bills to stash draft picks on the practice squad except for maybe OT Tenuta.  

I know DC.  I was just kidding.  It will be harder agree to stash guys on the PS.  It will guide some of their decisions as they pair down to 53.

17 hours ago, HOUSE said:

The Giants claimed cornerback Olaijah Griffin off waivers, his agent, J. Tooson, announced.

Giants coach Brian Daboll and Griffin were in Buffalo together last season.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2022/08/15/giants-claim-olaijah-griffin-off-waivers/

I'm shocked. <_<

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.