Are Republicans pro-terror?

10 minutes ago, BillStime said:

It doesn’t matter who shot these people 

And there you have it.

Liberalism at its finest.

Take away everyone's rights, because of those abusing theirs.

Edited by B-Man
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Big Blitz said:

Nazis.  Fascists.  Communists.  

They usually want to disarm us first.  

Always projecting. 

Yes - wanting people to live without fear of getting their heads blown off makes me a Nazi Fascist and Communist - got it.

Karma is gonna suck for you 

4 minutes ago, B-Man said:

And there you have it.

Who’s next?

Who do you want killed next?

Tucker send the marching orders?

You realize how f’n pathetic this is?

8 minutes ago, B-Man said:

And there you have it.

It makes perfect sense and fits their totalitarian pattern.  

They want you to never have a life again if you were say 13 years old, and bullied a kid in middle school.  If you end of getting drafted to the NHL - they will make that team cut you.  Look that up.  That happened just 3 weeks ago - that guy will never play again.  

They want you canceled from society for every “mistake.”  Mistake is a relative term.  Yes, some people make them and say things or do things they shouldn’t have - they need to be banned.  Some people don’t even realize what they said because the language has been re invented and who knows what anyone who is offended by everything is saying - it’s actually they just get off on virtue signaling I’m not sure they’re always offended - but they have to be cancelled to.  

There is no salvation, no forgiveness in this New Left’s religion.  Only a path straight to hell.  

Edited by Big Blitz
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

They want you to never have a life

WTF is this bullshiiiiittt?

3 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

mistake

Mistake? From the cult that claims WE DONT WANT YOU HAVE A LIFE I present you people who just want to have a life:

image.thumb.jpeg.9dbb7112b0f2b5955b872c08bf722ecb.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.8d339b1d505da35f906b75ae1a6f048e.jpeg

You are sick 

4 minutes ago, BillStime said:

WTF is this bullshiiiiittt?

Mistake? From the cult that claims WE DONT WANT YOU HAVE A LIFE I present you people who just want to have a life:

image.thumb.jpeg.9dbb7112b0f2b5955b872c08bf722ecb.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.8d339b1d505da35f906b75ae1a6f048e.jpeg

You are sick 

You moron.  I’m talking about the things people say that get them fired - like the Covid vaccine could kill you.  Or that there are only 2 genders.  

• Like (+1) 1

Doesn’t matter if the shooter wasn’t right wing, the propaganda has been spread and the seed has been planted. The majority of people who now think it was a right wing terror attack will never see the truth, and those who see the truth are already just claiming the shooter is lying about being non-binary.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

No.

Next question.

Will the Left Ever Learn to Wait Before Blaming the Right for a Mass Shooting?
BY RICK MORAN

Answers are always few and very unsatisfying. Trying to ascribe rational, logical thought processes to someone who is mentally ill is an exercise in futility. It doesn’t matter if he leaves a right-wing manifesto railing against blacks and Jews or swears allegiance to Antifa and claims to want to stamp out “fascism.” “Politics” — a shooter’s limited understanding of it — isn’t a catalyst as much as it is a touchstone to a reality of which he or she is only vaguely aware.

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/rick-moran/2022/11/23/will-the-left-ever-learn-to-wait-before-blaming-the-right-for-a-mass-shooting-n1648148

22 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Classic MAGA:

“I praised him for violent behavior really early. I told him it works... You’ll get immediate results.”

Classic MAGA? 

That's your take on this?

You consistently have the worst takes ever. 

The bodies aren't even cold yet and you're politicizing this tragedy. 

That's disgusting you should be ashamed of yourself 

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, TSOL said:

Classic MAGA? 

That's your take on this?

You consistently have the worst takes ever. 

The bodies aren't even cold yet and you're politicizing this tragedy. 

That's disgusting you should be ashamed of yourself 

Awe - classic right wing talking points - go wash your hands - they’re covered in blood