Are Republicans pro-terror?

30 minutes ago, B-Man said:

When something is broken, you address it, you don't smear the ones who point it out as terrorist.

So, by extension, when classified docs are at the home of a private citizen, the government goes to get them back, right?  Fix the security breach. 

2 hours ago, SectionC3 said:

“[I]n deference to you all.”  Wow.  Nice work insulting everyone here, including your MAGA pals.  Looks like HCQ is ineffective both with respect to COVID and the taming of a massive ego.

Hoax.

3 hours ago, SectionC3 said:

So, by extension, when classified docs are at the home of a private citizen, the government goes to get them back, right?  Fix the security breach. 

01.jpg   Your "extension" is broken.

My reference was to the article that was in the tweet I posted.

Which I am more than sure you ignored..

11 minutes ago, LDD said:

So FBI agents are humans and the FBI is doing what it should be doing when they find out about personal political bias affecting law enforcement?  

I've been very clear I just want them to do their job better. 

Just now, Bandito said:

Nah. They just like censorship of the truth and conservatives. Google, Twitter, Facebook does not censor Antifa which is actually a domestic terror organization spewing hatred and committing violent acts against innocent people on a daily basis. And no one tried to overthrow the government on January 6th. It was a hoax.

Hoax. Especially about J6 treason. 

1 hour ago, Andy1 said:

The only sheep I see is the Republican Party. The party orders are to follow Trump or be outcast. There is no tolerance for disagreement with the Orange king.

So when a Republican President asked questions about ACTUAL corruption surrounding his potential Democratic opponent that was impeachable. But when a Democrat President raids the home of his Republican opponent on the grounds of POSSIBLE future corruption …that’s considered what again? 

Edited by SoCal Deek
  • Thank you (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

So when a Republican President asked questions about ACTUAL corruption surrounding his potential Democratic opponent that was impeachable. But when a Democrat President raids the home of his Republican opponent on the grounds of POSSIBLE future corruption …that’s considered what again? 

Joke didn't know about it.  Didn't you hear?  

2 hours ago, Andy1 said:

The only sheep I see is the Republican Party. The party orders are to follow Trump or be outcast. There is no tolerance for disagreement with the Orange king.

has joe Biden done anything wrong? Were the blm riots that started under Obama and supported by all democrats ok?  You act as though the democrats disagree with joe and that’s untrue. 

1 hour ago, aristocrat said:

has joe Biden done anything wrong? Were the blm riots that started under Obama and supported by all democrats ok?  You act as though the democrats disagree with joe and that’s untrue. 

Have you seen Biden approval rating among democrats? It ain’t great. Much of the party wants him to be more liberal, but that isn’t his nature and the politics won’t allow that to succeed.

• Vomit 1
  • Dislike 1

9 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

Lots of hoax here.  Biden didn't raid anyone's home.  The FBI, which operates without White House input, executed a search warrant at the home of a civilian who is not a candidate for public office.  And, the search warrant was based on probable cause to believe that the intrusion would reveal evidence of the commission of a crime or crimes.    

The good news is that it's early in the day, and you have lots of time to generate a slightly more believable hoax. 

• Haha (+1) 1