Are Republicans pro-terror?

1 hour ago, Buffarukus said:

your right litterally speaking. i was basing my question on why your perception is choosing only right wing targets. i thought i responded to this by showing some examples of left wing targets..who are in no way political. reread that or i can go on to name several others who have nonstop leftist threats of violence using your exact same logic. 

jordan Peterson for not wanting pronouns to be integrated into his campus mandates

jk rowlings..for standing for womens rights and seeing two sexes

again dave chapelle for being..a comedian.. and telling a story about his trans friend suicide after ridicule BY the lbgt community.

bret Weinstein college professor in PORTLAND..pretty lib guy who was hunted by a seg of students for non white day.

trucker in canada and around the world for fighting mandates THAT did not work. arrested. banks frozen called terrorists. not alot of leftis reflection on that rhetoric or how they were punished.

i have a very long post in this thread on blm and how violence was ADVOCATED! where the right condemned it and actors are being severely punished. 

alot of these people are trumpers and alot id say are leftist who are now called "far right" for some trivial stuff and now face repeated violent threats for it.

so ect ect ect.  for a long time the worst someone was accused of was snowflake. for 4 years we get you ALL are "racist" "nazi""facsist" 

even if you slightly disagree. so in turn we are seeing "communist" "marxist" ect ect more.

so its bad on both sides and escalating! so this im more worried only one side is a issue is pure blindness. lefts have control of institutions. thats well known so left wing violence is more "ignored" on this. i can go into that but my point is this thread is dedicated to those that want to play the right wingers are the only issue game. 

You bring up some good examples of threats from the left. Certainly, there are issues on both sides to some extent. In my opinion, it’s all wrong and should be condemned whoever does it, right or left. However, the difference that I see is the use of guns and assault weapons in political advertising for many republicans. This is planned, scripted use of threatening weapons, suggesting their use for political purposes. Look at the ads in the link I posted above. If you know of such advertisements from dems, let me know. It I haven’t seen them.

Today, in Buff News they have story of Palladino saying that Merick Garland should be executed. Now, he did walk it back later and people on both sides have spoken with emotion before thinking. In my opinion, planned advertising is worse since it is scripted and designed to motivate and generate a response. Some day, some nut job is going to take the hint and try to become famous. I don’t think that is the political world we want to live in. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, SectionC3 said:

Hoax.  We don’t defeat the will of the voters like we’re in a tom cruise movie. At least not in my America.  Maybe in yours.  But not mine. 

Hoax. You are an idiot who makes up idiotic nonsense.  

42 minutes ago, Andy1 said:

You bring up some good examples of threats from the left. Certainly, there are issues on both sides to some extent. In my opinion, it’s all wrong and should be condemned whoever does it, right or left. However, the difference that I see is the use of guns and assault weapons in political advertising for many republicans. This is planned, scripted use of threatening weapons, suggesting their use for political purposes. Look at the ads in the link I posted above. If you know of such advertisements from dems, let me know. It I haven’t seen them.

Today, in Buff News they have story of Palladino saying that Merick Garland should be executed. Now, he did walk it back later and people on both sides have spoken with emotion before thinking. In my opinion, planned advertising is worse since it is scripted and designed to motivate and generate a response. Some day, some nut job is going to take the hint and try to become famous. I don’t think that is the political world we want to live in. 

i replyed to that point on my original reply. i think we mostly agree on this stuff but we might see things a bit different. i see a political opponent fabricating a story about treason and filtering it through the fbi for false impeachment as just as dangerous. i see holding jan 6 hearings on primetime but nothing on the gov who willfully killed the elderly by pushing covid patients into nursing homes..the stupidest most detestable thing imagined and not caring as dangerous. so while i already agreed with use of guns in ads i have to wonder when will we see any kind of standard from the massive damage the left has done. blm riots, oh well. covid killing the economy..whoops. if noone cares then the side who is constantly prodded and held up to a standard will undoubtedly react to this double standard. the raid is pushing this closer. i look at it all from a unbiased lens as best i can and see the left doing as they please right now without any apology. if that isnt dangerous territory then what is? 

2 minutes ago, Buffarukus said:

i replyed to that point on my original reply. i think we mostly agree on this stuff but we might see things a bit different. i see a political opponent fabricating a story about treason and filtering it through the fbi for false impeachment as just as dangerous. i see holding jan 6 hearings on primetime but nothing on the gov who willfully killed the elderly by pushing covid patients into nursing homes..the stupidest most detestable thing imagined and not caring as dangerous. so while i already agreed with use of guns in ads i have to wonder when will we see any kind of standard from the massive damage the left has done. blm riots, oh well. covid killing the economy..whoops. if noone cares then the side who is constantly prodded and held up to a standard will undoubtedly react to this double standard. the raid is pushing this closer. i look at it all from a unbiased lens as best i can and see the left doing as they please right now without any apology. if that isnt dangerous territory then what is? 

Lol - so you don’t like state rights?

2 hours ago, SectionC3 said:

Hoax.  You got smoked by my analogy.  Just like old times, right? 

Do you actually believe that they broke into his home and arrested him? The guy is not being prosecuted, he was told your fired for admitting that he was not gonna do his job when required. I'm curious what you think would happen to you if you publicly stated you would not do the job you were hired to do?

12 hours ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

Do you actually believe that they broke into his home and arrested him? The guy is not being prosecuted, he was told your fired for admitting that he was not gonna do his job when required. I'm curious what you think would happen to you if you publicly stated you would not do the job you were hired to do?

I'd be fired when I didn't do it.  Not before.  And in this case, it's more egregious because the DA was, you know, elected and DeSantis preemptively defeated the will of the voters.  Maybe you like facism.  I don't.  That's another way in which we're different. 

13 hours ago, Andy1 said:

Agreed.  Now it's hyperbole run amok. Soon it will be action. It's wrong no matter who does it. 

42 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

I wonder if Tibs & BT watched this after all the B**CHing they have done about Trump saying the election was stolen . He probably just watched these guys when they were crying about it & learned from them . 

But the thing that is truly amazing is that they were both old that there was some funky stuff happening and there might be a attempt to hack into both committees computers & the only ones that took heed to that were the Republicans the Dems just said what ever .

Then they were hacked so who's the dum ass in the end when your warned & still don't take any actions to put safe guards in the way ? It in a lot of case resembles this administrations decision making just put it into law despite how bad it is & we'll deal with it later but we have lots of money now !! 

8 hours ago, SectionC3 said:

I'd be fired when I didn't do it.  Not before.  And in this case, it's more egregious because the DA was, you know, elected and DeSantis preemptively defeated the will of the voters.  Maybe you like facism.  I don't.  That's another way in which we're different. 

16 hours ago, Doc said:

Do your job or get fired.  Is that a new concept for libs?

Doc Section even stated if I were publicly threaten to kill someone that I should have no repercussions. This conversation is pointless as Sections entire basis of this column is putting words into people's mouths. 

6 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

Doc Section even stated if I were publicly threaten to kill someone that I should have no repercussions. This conversation is pointless as Sections entire basis of this column is putting words into people's mouths. 

Hoax.