Are Republicans pro-terror?

I wish this was a hoax.  I wish I didn’t have to leave retirement from these parts to make this point.  But my hand has been forced.  

To defund the FBI is to dilute, or maybe even destroy, an organization charged with preventing terrorist attacks on our country.  It is disgusting that the cultists who believe that, because its mission of enforcing the law and protecting our country inconvenienced Donald Trump, that agency should be dismantled.  I thought it was bad to rush to judgment.  I thought it was bad to attack the “blue.”  Apparently Republicans feel differently.  How sad that it has come to this.  

• Like (+1) 3
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

Domestic terror beginning to run amok.  After all of the pearl clutching about Antifa a couple of years ago (perhaps the quintessential hoax), you’d think the cultists would condemn actual domestic terror and support the FBI.  I guess not.  Back the Blue apparently is just a matter of convenience to these people.  

• Like (+1) 2

Thank you for the compliment.  Also, I’m the one who asks the questions here.  I don’t believe you answered the question whether Republicans are pro-terror.  You also didn’t deny the point, so readers can take from that what they wish.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

13 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Thank you for the compliment.  Also, I’m the one who asks the questions here.  I don’t believe you answered the question whether Republicans are pro-terror.  You also didn’t deny the point, so readers can take from that what they wish.  

Neither did you so...likewise. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, SectionC3 said:

I wish this was a hoax.  I wish I didn’t have to leave retirement from these parts to make this point.  But my hand has been forced.  

To defund the FBI is to dilute, or maybe even destroy, an organization charged with preventing terrorist attacks on our country.  It is disgusting that the cultists who believe that, because its mission of enforcing the law and protecting our country inconvenienced Donald Trump, that agency should be dismantled.  I thought it was bad to rush to judgment.  I thought it was bad to attack the “blue.”  Apparently Republicans feel differently.  How sad that it has come to this.  

Oh brother.

How did they inconvenience Trump? He was in New York at the time? They inconvenienced his lawyer who had to stand outside in the heat while they pulled this political stunt. 

Edited by SoCal Deek
  • Eyeroll 1

4 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Oh brother.

How did they inconvenience Trump? He was in New York at the time? They inconvenienced his lawyer who had to stand outside in the heat while they pulled this political stunt. 

Apparently he’s miffed that the G men took what he believes to be some of his stuff.  Of course, had he not had it in the first place, we wouldn’t have a problem. 

Just now, SectionC3 said:

Apparently he’s miffed that the G men took what he believes to be some of his stuff.  Of course, had he not had it in the first place, we wouldn’t have a problem. 

I’m sure you feel the same way about everything you have. Might as well just give it all to the Feds and then ask their permission to keep a morsel for yourself… .right? 

6 minutes ago, Doc said:

Neither did you so...likewise. 

There’s a big difference between saying that we shouldn’t stock the police with military grade equipment given the rash of police brutality cases and saying that the FBI should be undermined because in following the law it did something you don’t like. 

Just now, SoCal Deek said:

I’m sure you feel the same way about everything you have. Might as well just give it all to the Feds and then ask their permission to keep a morsel for yourself… .right? 

If I had SCI docs I think the first thing I would do is apologize profusely. 

1 hour ago, SectionC3 said:

I don't think they are very good at their job, imho they are domestic terrorists themselves against conservatives.

Cointelpro is alive and well 2022.

Edited by Albwan
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

There’s a big difference between saying that we shouldn’t stock the police with military grade equipment given the rash of police brutality cases and saying that the FBI should be undermined because in following the law it did something you don’t like. 

If I had SCI docs I think the first thing I would do is apologize profusely. 

Were you the President of the United States? Cool! 

• Like (+1) 1

18 hours ago, SectionC3 said:

Couldn't this question be asked about both sides ? We just went through a period of time when riots were called "Peaceful protests" and all that encompassed that situation then when the sitting POTUS said he was going to send in forces who ever they might be to stop the destruction of property he was painted as the bad guy while the carnage continued and in many cases was made to be okay by others that didn't agree with his assessment .

Our gov't weather we like to admit it or not has a lot more corruption in it than any of us could ever know there are things happening behind the curtain every day that if we knew what they were would make us sick if you don't believe me go watch things such as The People vs Agent orange which is a documentary about how our gov't despite knowing what these chemicals would do if sprayed on our own troops any way which was known to be chemical war fare .

So if we in any way think that they would knowingly spray our own with such things that would kill & maim some for life what makes us think that there in no way would be some type of corruption in the FBI & that it shouldn't at the very least be watched or checked in some ways to make sure they are doing what needs be done .

After all that surrounded the FBI when Comy was leading that part of the gov't institution i'd say to be a little skeptical of some of their actions may be warranted .

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, T master said:

Couldn't this question be asked about both sides ? We just went through a period of time when riots were called "Peaceful protests" and all that encompassed that situation then when the sitting POTUS said he was going to send in forces who ever they might be to stop the destruction of property he was painted as the bad guy while the carnage continued and in many cases was made to be okay by others that didn't agree with his assessment .

Our gov't weather we like to admit it or not has a lot more corruption in it than any of us could ever know there are things happening behind the curtain every day that if we knew what they were would make us sick if you don't believe me go watch things such as The People vs Agent orange which is a documentary about how our gov't despite knowing what these chemicals would do if sprayed on our own troops any way which was known to be chemical war fare .

So if we in any way think that they would knowingly spray our own with such things that would kill & maim some for life what makes us think that there in no way would be some type of corruption in the FBI & that it shouldn't at the very least be watched or checked in some ways to make sure they are doing what needs be done .

After all that surrounded the FBI when Comy was leading that part of the gov't institution i'd say to be a little skeptical of some of their actions may be warranted .

No, it’s just the GOP 

• Haha (+1) 3

19 hours ago, SectionC3 said:

Waco, Ruby Ridge, 125 mil settlement cause they let the parkland kids get shot, future settlement for letting mich st rapist doc rape hundreds of girls and on and on. How about they do their job better?  

1 minute ago, aristocrat said:

Waco, Ruby Ridge, 125 mil settlement cause they let the parkland kids get shot, future settlement for letting mich st rapist doc rape hundreds of girls and on and on. How about they do their job better?  

Tim Mcveigh 

• Haha (+1) 1