Jimmy G trade market dry due to his offseason disappearing acts?

Big Turk

8 hours ago, Simon said:

I would think it has less to do with him disappearing on vacation for a couple weeks and more to do with him clearly being a giant puss with the intestinal fortitude of a 3 week old puppy.

It's not a mere coincidence that he has the same initials as Jeff George.

I can decide if I want :thumbsup: of :worthy: 

Yet another putz leftover QB from New England Pat(hetic)s

18 hours ago, Malazan said:

The Jets are not a landing spot and never have been. They believe Joe Flacco is good enough to fill in and are very high on him as a replacement for Wilson. They have zero interest in Jimmy G. That interest is all outside speculation.

Why Flacco when they have the legend of Mike White

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Why Flacco when they have the legend of Mike White

I think it was a little over stated.  He did get a AFC Offensive Player of the Week Award and there are active starting QBs who have not received that award.  He seems to be a better QB than Josh Rosen who was a first round pick.

Teams know the 49ers are likely going to cut him soon so no point in wasting a draft pick right now unless they are forced to because of an injury issue.

Also still think the 49ers are taking a big risk putting all their eggs in lance's basket in favor of a guy who took their team to a SB and nearly won it just a few years ago. In fact they were a few minutes away from getting to another SB last year as well with him.

• Like (+1) 1

On 8/15/2022 at 1:11 PM, Albany,n.y. said:

They have a trophy for that, given to a player each year in a back room during the ESPYS.  It's called the Haynesworth Trophy.  

The 1st recipient was our very own Shawne Merriman.  

Not after the 6 for 7 game by Josh Rosen.  He's back, baby!  Still trying to become the Right Josh.  

Merriman =/= Haynesworth. Dude looked impressive in the little time he played, just couldn't stay healthy.

Haynesworth was just fat and didn't care.(ready for flames) Even he got a bit of a raw deal, being asked to do complete opposite of what he was good at. Then again he shoulda picked a diff team

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.