Preseason week 2: Broncos at Bills

YoloinOhio

3 hours ago, Bills!Win! said:

How can I listen to this game tomorrow without having to pay for it ? Everything on the NFL app makes you pay now

Check out the "Pro Football Radio & Live Scores" app and listen to your favorite pro football teams live!

I have used it and it’s hit or miss but often can get the radio feed for the games.  Can choose between home and away feeds

Edited by WotAGuy
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Bills!Win! said:

How can I listen to this game tomorrow without having to pay for it ? Everything on the NFL app makes you pay now

You can listen live to WGR through the radio button on the Bills app…not sure if games are blacked out online though.  If you have SiriusXM they might carry it, again not sure about preseason broadcasts.

19 hours ago, muppy said:

lmao Touche'

🙂

I will have a basic fit if they trot Hart anywhere near the line Josh Allen is playing behind.  Unless he has majorly upped his game from last season.  Dude was on skates it was really Really bad from what I can remember

Just out of curiosity, what would it take to have a premium fit?

1 hour ago, clayboy54 said:

Just out of curiosity, what would it take to have a premium fit?

the correct order is basic, followed  by hissy, the top fit in my fit game is full blown tantrum like a pissed off toddler.

what would it take? I hope I don't have to find out mate  it's not a great look haha

🙂

Edited by muppy
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

27 minutes ago, muppy said:

the correct order is basic, followed  by hissy, the top fit in my fit game is full blown tantrum like a pissed off toddler.

what would it take? I hope I don't have to find out mate  it's not a great look haha

🙂

Good answer!

• Like (+1) 2

11 hours ago, PetermansRedemption said:

Don’t mock the best individual QB performance we have ever seen! Peterman is LEGEND

4 hours ago, Rocky Landing said:

I was there!!!

I was there too, bro.

Saying it was brutal is putting it VERY mildly.

Worst performance ever!!!

• Thank you (+1) 1

9 hours ago, ILBillsfan said:

Sounds like the Bills offense will be going up vs the second team Denver D and same for the Bills first string D going up against Denver's second string O

This ‘Locked on ?????’ format is pretty Boss. I imagine there’s one for most teams, but the few I’ve seen have real talent behind the mic and well informed. Not just about their specific team either. Being able to speak correctly, with speed and deliver concise constructs isn’t natural. It’s a refined skill. 
Makes for an informative and enjoyable listen. Bills have a few of these type reporters, but we also have some utterly ‘unlistenable’ crapsters.

For the Bills Win person, the game is on NFLN today as I looked in my guide here in Tampa.  I think it’s getting aired nationally.  These games are always on Sirius usually in the 80’s as 88 is NFLR.  As another stated it’s free on Audacy so you can get it there.  Once the season starts, Audacy if like previous years doesn’t have it, but agin it’s on Sirius.

16 hours ago, Bills!Win! said:

Want to listen to the game?

Use a laptop or computer (not mobile device) to listen free. Works during the regular season and preseason.

Want a clean feed without the Audacy App?

https://www.radio.net/s/wgr550

• Like (+1) 1

14 hours ago, ILBillsfan said:

Sounds like the Bills offense will be going up vs the second team Denver D and same for the Bills first string D going up against Denver's second string O

If I were Broncos I wouldn't expose Wilson to our DL who are just itching to get rolling.

I would also sit the D starters to make it look like I wasn't worried about the Bills DL

Excited for the game today even if it’s preseason. Numerous things to watch.

>Starting OL playing together in a game for the first time.

>Running game with Singletary, Moss and Cook

>TE competition with Knox out. Will OJ Howard make some plays

>Does Crowder or Austin make some plays or does Hodgins continue his strong play

>Haack vs PG. Sure he can punt it a mile but how does he do with directional punting and hitting balls when placement is needed over distance.

>Looking for continued consistency with Elam and Benford. Great problem to have if both are performing well.

>Debut of starting DL. Do they get to the QB? Do they impose their will in stopping the run and getting to the QB.

>Need to see a better game from Keenum

Lastly and MOST IMPORTANTLY just stay healthy!!!!!!

Let’s go Buffalo!

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, ddaryl said:

If I were Broncos I wouldn't expose Wilson to our DL who are just itching to get rolling.

I would also sit the D starters to make it look like I wasn't worried about the Bills DL

it was interesting on the video at the end they said the same of the Bills exposing Allen to uneccesary risk starting him.

I think we all express some of that concerns as well

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.