Preseason week 2: Broncos at Bills

YoloinOhio

11 hours ago, Big Turk said:

Yes...the Bills will be cutting guys who are good players for many years coming up because they won't have the ability to keep them due to having too many other good players...

Blackshear likely will get signed to a roster...I highly doubt he will be able to sneak into the PS.

Feel the whole league is looking at our roster.

The fact Cynthia Freuland recover a text from a GM at last weeks game inquiring if she felt Benford will stick.  

4 hours ago, davefan66 said:

Feel the whole league is looking at our roster.

The fact Cynthia Freuland recover a text from a GM at last weeks game inquiring if she felt Benford will stick.  

I have a hunch that was just an opener to ask her out for drinks haha

• Haha (+1) 1

On 8/20/2022 at 3:27 PM, Beck Water said:

Watching that nifty little graphic, what's impressive to me is that I think Allen had at least 2 other options

Watching this, what's impressive is Allen's trust in his tackles.

Steps up, glances over at Dawkins "whups, doesn't have leverage where I'm at", does a little spin move, steps back, and refocuses downfield - all the confidence in the world that he's gonna have time.

First game action.  He had to get used to the pass rush.  He didn’t need the 360.  But it looked good in the highlights.

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/17/2022 at 3:52 PM, uninja said:

D Line is deep this year and the S&C staff for the Bills have been really good about properly rehabbing soft tissue injuries so they don't linger or re-aggravate during the season. They've also been extra cautious in camp and preseason, probably at the recommendation of the S&C staff.

I trust that the team knows what it's doing.

Well doesn't look like team knew what they were doing.  Put him out there week one and re-injured it.

Like I said right when it happened, Calf injuries and DTs are not good.  

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.