Preseason week 2: Broncos at Bills

YoloinOhio

8 minutes ago, stevewin said:

"What's your favorite play?"

If you played would you prefer to be a Tight End or Wide Receiver? 

7 minutes ago, Norcalbillsfan said:

I used to like her, cuz at first I thought it was cool that she knew what she's talking about with fantasy football. But after watching more of her shows she's pretty terrible at fantasy topics and just throws out stats. But I don't mind her on the sideline, seems like a tough job that I don't understand why it's still a job. No one cares about sideline interviews during a live game.

Especially when you miss game action to see nonsense

Edited by Big Turk
  • Eyeroll 1

20 minutes ago, stevewin said:

Frelund takes the meaningless job of sideline reporter and makes it notable based on how terrible she is at it

I actually adore Cynthia Frelund. Love her personality, and her statistical analysis is brilliant. I did very well last season in my weekly football pool using her Game Theory analysis. That being said, I understand exactly what you mean.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

8 minutes ago, stevestojan said:

So the only question mark is if the rookie punter can pin deep. Wouldn’t that have been the perfect time to have him try that? 

yes, but I think things like this are overblown. It seems big to us, but the coaches watch them do this hundreds of times in practice… they know if he can do it well or not.

1 minute ago, Warcodered said:

I'm so glad we got to see more of our 3rd year punter instead of the rookie now that we're likely done punting today.

It seems like Haack's been here two years already but it's really just his second.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Rocky Landing said:

I actually adore Cynthia Frelund. Love her personality, and her statistical analysis is brilliant. I did very well last season in my weekly football pool using her Game Theory analysis. That being said, I understand exactly what you mean.

Are you sure you don't just enjoy looking at her because she is thin and  semi-attractive?

Ok.  Just caught up. Couldn’t see the game until now.  Love FFW!

Freaking no-call holding on the broncos has been atrocious. Horrifyingly bad.

LOVE Cook!

Our d-line has been awesome!  Lawson and Epenesa look great!

Josh!  What else can you say.

Gabriel Davis TD was incredible.

Blackshear looks good, hope he sticks.

BS penalties against our d-backs first half.

Keenum looked great.

Wanted to see Punt God.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.