Preseason week 2: Broncos at Bills

YoloinOhio

19 minutes ago, stevewin said:

Frelund takes the meaningless job of sideline reporter and makes it notable based on how terrible she is at it

Wonder how many other team executives will be calling to ask her out on a date this week after they try and break the ice with some meaningless question about a player...last week it was Benford...this week probably Blackshear.

"So, Cynthia...I was wanting to see if I could pick your brain on Blackshear...would you like to meet for drinks tomorrow??"

Edited by Big Turk
  • Haha (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, stevewin said:

Frelund takes the meaningless job of sideline reporter and makes it notable based on how terrible she is at it

Why?   She interacts and gets good content from the players. She is smart, informed and knows more about football than most fans. 

• Like (+1) 6

1 minute ago, Big Turk said:

Wonder how many other team executives will be calling to ask her out on a date this week after they try and break the ice with some meaningless question about a player...last week it was Benford...this week probably Blackshear.

"So, Cynthia...I was wanting to see if I could pick your brain on Blackshear...would you meet for drinks tomorrow??"

"What's your favorite play?"

16 minutes ago, stevewin said:

I used to like her, cuz at first I thought it was cool that she knew what she's talking about with fantasy football. But after watching more of her shows she's pretty terrible at fantasy topics and just throws out stats. But I don't mind her on the sideline, seems like a tough job that I don't understand why it's still a job. No one cares about sideline interviews during a live game.

Edited by Norcalbillsfan
  • Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.