Preseason week 2: Broncos at Bills

YoloinOhio

7 minutes ago, stevestojan said:

What to criticize? I feel lost. 

A couple missed arm tackles?  (Ticky tack) penalties?  I dunno, I'm having to stretch here.  What a feeling.

1 minute ago, Einstein said:

Did he?

16/18 for 192 yards and a TD, and passed the eye test?  Yes.

Oh wait you're the negative guy nevermind.

9 minutes ago, 1ManRaid said:

I believe it's called a "good problem to have" since Barkley also looked good last week.

I really don’t take stock in preseason performances against back ups

I said after last weeks game it was silly to write off Keenum because he didn’t look great … And it also be silly to praise Barkley because he looked good… These aren’t young quarterbacks were developing… They are Both 30+ and they are who they are

Both are close to a decade in the NFL… Matt Barkley has double the interceptions than touchdowns in his career in real games 

That’s why I don’t want him playing… Keenum has actually taken an NFL team to the playoffs… Barkley is a QB coach who shouldn’t see the field

Edited by Buffalo716
  • Thank you (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

I really don’t take stock in preseason performances against back ups

I said after last weeks game it was silly to write off Keenum because he didn’t look great … And it also be silly to praise Barkley because he looked good… These aren’t young quarterbacks were developing… They are Both 30+ and they are who they are

Both are close to a decade in the NFL… Matt Barkley has double the interceptions than touchdowns in his career in real games 

That’s why I don’t want him playing… Keenum has actually taken an NFL team to the playoffs… Barkley is a QB coach who shouldn’t see the field

Possibly. Was hard on keenum last week. Glad he played well this week.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.