Preseason week 2: Broncos at Bills

YoloinOhio

11 minutes ago, Mynamemike said:

Not sure why I’m just noticing this but our schedule the first eleven weeks is brutal.   Gonna be a dog fight to get to the second half of the year in good position 

It does look tough, but there are always surprises... some of those teams will not live up to expectations IMO

36 minutes ago, Mynamemike said:

Not sure why I’m just noticing this but our schedule the first eleven weeks is brutal.   Gonna be a dog fight to get to the second half of the year in good position 

Same here.  I mean I knew it, but then conveniently forgot it.  I do take solace that those teams see Buffalo on the schedule and know they are in for a tough game too.  Last year KC started out 4-4 and won the conference, so getting to the NYJ on the plus side of the ledger is critical.

• Agree 1

11 minutes ago, machine gun kelly said:

Hell I’d tell Mitch to grab him if he tries and wait for the defender to tough Allen.  “I told you Josh, NO RUNNING”

Josh could intentionally throw a pick 6 to avoid getting hit and I wouldn't care. I get they need the reps especially with Dorsey calling plays, but winning in preseason is not a priority. I will start caring about wins on Sept 8 and not a moment before.

• Agree 1

43 minutes ago, Greg S said:

Josh could intentionally throw a pick 6 to avoid getting hit and I wouldn't care. I get they need the reps especially with Dorsey calling plays, but winning in preseason is not a priority. I will start caring about wins on Sept 8 and not a moment before.

Greg, Joe on the extra point show was funny and said yesterday he’d rather have Josh throw an interception every throw than get any WR or Josh hurt.

• Haha (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, machine gun kelly said:

Greg, Joe on the extra point show was funny and said yesterday he’d rather have Josh throw an interception every throw than get any WR or Josh hurt.

Its not a bad idea. I get they could use the reps in live game action but you hate to see anyone get hurt in preseason. Especially for a team like the Bills this year where expectations are sky high.

2 minutes ago, Greg S said:

Its not a bad idea. I get they could use the reps in live game action but you hate to see anyone get hurt in preseason. Especially for a team like the Bills this year where expectations are sky high.

Yeah, and we can take it to the tools in national media saying Allen was a fluke.  What’s wrong with Allen.  The press has been too much for him.

Then on 9/8, well it’s a bird, it’s a plane it’s…

It’s Super Allen!  Able to leap 6’5” LBers in a single bound!

As an added benefit we tell the Punt gif to make 25 yd punts, then in the opener on their only punt, Araiza hurles one 90 yards with a hang time of 2 minutes.  Hits the blimp and back to earth. (Yes I know fact checkers LA has the glass done that can be open or closed). For this fantasy I choose open.

Anyway, just having fun guys on a Football Friday.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, machine gun kelly said:

4 hours ago, Greg S said:

But…but…but our nine game preseason winning streak is on the line!!!

I kid…I kid. 😜

Edited by BillsFan619
  • Haha (+1) 2

15 hours ago, TFBillsfan said:

I would expect the offensive starters will be focused on the run game and a lot of quick passes. I would also expect to see the 2nd tier WR’s sprinkled in to see how they perform with Josh. 

Great opportunity for OJ Howard with Knox most likely not playing. 

Yeah, I’m interested to see what they do at TE this weekend. 

7 hours ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

I really liked him, he was consistently collapsing the pocket.  He went to Syracuse right?  Depending on his injury, we could keep him on the roster.

Von, Rousseau, Boogie, AJ, Shaq  and then if we keep 6 it's either Mike Love or Kingsley.  But PS at least for sure

6?  Woah. I’m good with shaq on the PS honestly. Don’t think he would get picked up anywhere else. Call him up from PS for the couple of times we want extra emphasis on setting the edge. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.