Preseason week 2: Broncos at Bills

YoloinOhio

2 hours ago, Beck Water said:

I think it might have been mandated for OL only last season, this season they expanded it to DL and LB (and perhaps TE if blocking)

Yes, TEs also. I forgot to mention that initially.

7 hours ago, muppy said:

we can only judge the data as it has been presented to us which so far is One game. He'll get his future chances. The Bills would be fools to vet this situation so quickly and they aren't fools. In the end I have to trust their judgments.

Lol at the data is only one game. As if their careers to this point didn’t exist. Or that they don’t have contracts. Or that there isn’t a depth chart.  Keenum is better. Yeah he doesn’t know the offense well but he has the rest of preseason and presumably part of the regular season to learn. Barkley will be QB3 from the PS. By far the least interesting room (in terms of roster battles) on the team. 

1 minute ago, YattaOkasan said:

Lol at the data is only one game. As if their careers to this point didn’t exist. Or that they don’t have contracts. Or that there isn’t a depth chart.  Keenum is better. Yeah he doesn’t know the offense well but he has the rest of preseason and presumably part of the regular season to learn. Barkley will be QB3 from the PS. By far the least interesting room (in terms of roster battles) on the team. 

Live preseason game data this season is one game. I'm not quibbling with your point just clarifying mine.

m

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, muppy said:

Live preseason game data this season is one game. I'm not quibbling with your point just clarifying mine.

m

No sweat. Ton of hot takes around and I probably missed what you were trying to say.  There will be a surprise with regards to the roster. Question is sorta where.

Edited by YattaOkasan
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, YattaOkasan said:

No sweat. Ton of hot takes around and I probably missed what you were trying to say.  There will be a surprise with regards to the roster. Question is sorta where.

I am always happy to chat it's why I'm here . Im glad you made your counter I agree with it. salud 🙂

4 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Wth is Allen doing there??

At camp they did a drill sometimes where qbs wouldb throw to receivers 10-20 yd routes, and the receivers would stay at the other end like 25 yds downfield after their route, then when all the receivers went through the QBs would run to the new LOS where the receivers were and they would run the whole thing back the other way.  Rinse and repeat.  Pace was a big part of the drill - bang bang bang

Edited by stevewin

1 hour ago, Buffalo03 said:

That's Keenum

Keenum threw the pass, but Josh looks like he’s leaning to drop a shoulder into Shakir 

2 hours ago, Beck Water said:

The catch is cool, but pretty sure that's Keenum throwing behind Shakir.  Good that he caught it, but Way to get Picked in a game.

He’s bad

On 8/15/2022 at 10:36 AM, sherpa said:

Charter costs.

Much cheaper to charter to Detroit, or to Buffalo for the Lions.

Less time lost in travel.

Years when they aren't playing each other, I'd expect this to continue.

They do this around the league, everyone wants to be as efficient as possible for that last game. Play teams close to you, try to save as much time and work (and money) as possible.

Edited by CSBill

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.