Stefon’s blue cheese kinda sucks. Stick to WR.

BringBackFergy

18 hours ago, Rocky Landing said:

Diggs' Hot Sauce is great. 

I bought a bottle last year and haven't opened it yet.

Can you (or anyone) compare it to another hot sauce?  (Tabasco, Texas Pete's, Cholula, etc.)

23 hours ago, T&C said:

Know of a better brand to buy in Florida?

Sorry my friend, Rochestarian here :)

5 hours ago, WotAGuy said:

My reputation cannot plummet any further. 

😁

I still think highly of you !

5 hours ago, Gugny said:

I bought a bottle last year and haven't opened it yet.

Can you (or anyone) compare it to another hot sauce?  (Tabasco, Texas Pete's, Cholula, etc.)

Open you fool, its not gaining value  :D for your retirement funding.

I have to see if i can find some of that.

I assume its a wing sauce though ?

8 hours ago, IronMaidenBills said:

Blue Cheese is overrated, I’d much rather eat Indigo Cheese. 

Concerned .  ha ha ha !

7 hours ago, ddaryl said:

IMO Bleu cheese should have lots and lots of chunks of bleu cheese in it. It should never be thin/runny

I use to make my own. I use Gorgonzola Bleu and just enough mayo..... simple and loaded with chunks of Bleu Cheese.

DO to issues with high cholesterol and a minor stroke I had to GREATLY reduce my wing and Bleu Cheese habit though.

I do not do wings or pizza with abandon as I might prefer any longer either

and why i made the sad emote for Us both

• Thank you (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, 3rdand12 said:

Open you fool, its not gaining value  :D for your retirement funding.

I have to see if i can find some of that.

I assume its a wing sauce though ?

LOL!  No, just a hot sauce.  Ingredients list only says, "aged red peppers."  And it says "1st Edition," so I'm gonna be RICH!!!

Just now, Rocky Landing said:

Tobasco with sweetness, and a little more body.

Funny you say that.  I just put it next to a bottle of Tabasco and the color is pretty similar, but you can tell it's a little thicker.  I'll give it a shot one of these days.  Hot sauces are taking up a lot of real estate in my cupboard! 

• Like (+1) 2

Speaking of Bleu Cheese that doesn't suck...I was at the Mars Cheese Castle in Kenosha, WI this weekend and they had a block of Bleu cheese out to sample with crackers...

To die for...I almost ate the whole sample plate by myself...might have been the best bleu cheese I have ever eaten(and I've eaten a LOT).

Also got some fresh and fried cheese curds but as good as those were they couldn't compare to that.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, FilthyBeast said:

You guys are funny, do you really think he has anything to do with the ingredients or manufacture of this product other than his name and face on the label?

Just like Josh's Jaques, TO's, Flutie flakes, etc. I think I even tried some JA17 bbq sauce recently...

You’re not

• Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Gugny said:

Funny you say that.  I just put it next to a bottle of Tabasco and the color is pretty similar, but you can tell it's a little thicker.  I'll give it a shot one of these days.  Hot sauces are taking up a lot of real estate in my cupboard! 

I find myself choosing Diggs over Tabasco more frequently now

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, FilthyBeast said:

You guys are funny, do you really think he has anything to do with the ingredients or manufacture of this product other than his name and face on the label?

Just like Josh's Jaques, TO's, Flutie flakes, etc. I think I even tried some JA17 bbq sauce recently...

I have every bit of confidence, and am honestly quite sure that Stefan Diggs most definitely was at the very least presented a sample of this sauce, at which point he tried it, said "OK," and then probably signed some documents. Later on, he had a photo shoot, and probably signed some more documents. It'e really good stuff-- one of my favorite hot sauces. You can put it on a hard boiled egg, and then suck on it.

I can't figure out why someone would buy this?  It's like weird kinks, maybe boredom with what's out there?  Have people truly exhausted the spectrum of hot sauces available that they settle on a celebrity (re)branded label?  It's Flutie Flakes....

Come on people!  

Although when googling the origin/maker of this sauce,  this comes up, lol

"Should the Buffalo Bills consider trading Stefon Diggs and/or up for Sauce Gardner?"

41 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

I can't figure out why someone would buy this?  It's like weird kinks, maybe boredom with what's out there?  Have people truly exhausted the spectrum of hot sauces available that they settle on a celebrity (re)branded label?  It's Flutie Flakes....

Come on people!  

Although when googling the origin/maker of this sauce,  this comes up, lol

"Should the Buffalo Bills consider trading Stefon Diggs and/or up for Sauce Gardner?"

I really like hot sauce in general-- I have about fifteen different bottles in my fridge right now (including several homemade from various friends, and family). I bought the three bottle package of Diggs last December for stocking stuffers (mostly to piss off my father-in-law who is a Pats* fan). It has become the general go-to in our house. Seriously-- it's just really good.

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Rocky Landing said:

I really like hot sauce in general-- I have about fifteen different bottles in my fridge right now (including several homemade from various friends, and family). I bought the three bottle package of Diggs last December for stocking stuffers (mostly to piss off my father-in-law who is a Pats* fan). It has become the general go-to in our house. Seriously-- it's just really good.

it’s likely the same as one of the other bottles in your fridge but with a “house brand” label on it. 

• Eyeroll 1

6 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

it’s likely the same as one of the other bottles in your fridge but with a “house brand” label on it. 

Yeah I’m sure if he has 15 other bottles of hot sauce in the fridge he wouldn’t be able to tell it’s just Tabasco with a Diggs label slapped on it. 

He’s probably glad you cleared that up for him 🙄

• Haha (+1) 2

10 minutes ago, billsfanmiamioh said:

Yeah I’m sure if he has 15 other bottles of hot sauce in the fridge he wouldn’t be able to tell it’s just Tabasco with a Diggs label slapped on it. 

He’s probably glad you cleared that up for him 🙄

lol this is sold by a sports promo company (same one that “made” flutter flakes).  Just like “Wegmans hot sauce”,  Diggs sauce is made by a food company the likely labels the same bottle more than one way.  Given the finite number of such producers, it’s not unreasonable to theorize that the another of the 15 bottles is the same product.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.