Stefon’s blue cheese kinda sucks. Stick to WR.

BringBackFergy

3 hours ago, Bermuda Triangle said:

I think Flutie is still selling left over boxes of Flutie Flakes out of his garage.

Are you insinuating my mint box of Josh’s Jaqs haven’t increased in value?  I loved my box of Flutie Flakes until their inevitable moldy demise

Just now, Behindenemylines said:

Are you insinuating my mint box of Josh’s Jaqs haven’t increased in value?  I loved my box of Flutie Flakes until their inevitable moldy demise

and I proudly display said Jaqs for all my New England zoom meeting partners to see and comment on   Tends to lighten the day

• Haha (+1) 1

5 hours ago, BringBackFergy said:

Dude. Don’t put your name on something that tastes like @Gugny’s dishrag with some rowkfort seasoning. Stick to the basics: like catching the ball for tiddies. 

One hesitates to enquire just how you became familiar with the taste of @Gugny's dishrag (with or without rowkfort seasoning).

After reflection, I believe you absolutely should not tell us.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

15 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

I like the hot sauce a lot. Never got to try the blue cheese because i bought it then left it in the car forgetting it had to be refrigerated and had to throw it away. 

When blue cheese goes green.

Got two of the hot sauces, one to eat and one to put with the Bills stuff for my kids to throw out in 30 years.

• Haha (+1) 3

IMO Bleu cheese should have lots and lots of chunks of bleu cheese in it. It should never be thin/runny

I use to make my own. I use Gorgonzola Bleu and just enough mayo..... simple and loaded with chunks of Bleu Cheese.

DO to issues with high cholesterol and a minor stroke I had to GREATLY reduce my wing and Bleu Cheese habit though.

• Sad 1

True story:

We love hot sauce in our house, and that includes my 12-year-old son Bruno. We always have about fifteen different hot sauces in our fridge. Occasionally, my wife (who is not a particularly good cook) will come out with a meal that is overly bland.

Bruno and I will look at each other, and one of us will quietly posit, "Diggs?"

And the other will answer, "Diggs."

Final-4_1800x1800.thumb.webp.57873bd7110d2e33d10372e31062ef4c.webp

Diggs 14. Elite Hot Sauce.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

16 hours ago, WotAGuy said:

If somebody wants to sell WotAGuy toilet paper with my posts printed on it, I’m all for it. 

16 hours ago, The Wiz said:

Well that is written consent so now I need to pull your post history and profit. 

Now I need a name.... 

WotAGuy's Crap Oninions.

Anticipate reviews will be poor, with comments like "WotAGuy's Crap Opinions aren't worth wiping my arse with!"  This will likely be due to the typical quality of this type of "quick buck" branding's products, not the actual quality of his opinions.  WotAGuy's reputation plummets as a result.

1 hour ago, 1ManRaid said:

WotAGuy's Crap Oninions.

Anticipate reviews will be poor, with comments like "WotAGuy's Crap Opinions aren't worth wiping my arse with!"  This will likely be due to the typical quality of this type of "quick buck" branding's products, not the actual quality of his opinions.  WotAGuy's reputation plummets as a result.

My reputation cannot plummet any further. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.