Stefon’s blue cheese kinda sucks. Stick to WR.

BringBackFergy

8 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

Don’t spread yourself too thin. No punt returns. No condiments. Just play the damn game. They were out of Rooties (at Tops in Williamsville?) so I bought Stef’s dressing. 🤢

he has hot sauce I believe as well, unsure of the quality.

I'm sure that he was intimately involved in working with the manufacturer on the recipe, ingredients, packaging, taste-testing, production, marketing, pricing, distribution, and transportation processes.  He's also at each of the stores where it's currently being sold, is ringing up each purchase and collecting carts in the parking lot too.

And he takes criticism of all his efforts here extremely personally, so he's monitoring this specific thread and his twitter feed for any negative comments too

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 3

20 minutes ago, mushypeaches said:

I'm sure that he was intimately involved in working with the manufacturer on the recipe, ingredients, packaging, taste-testing, production, marketing, pricing, distribution, and transportation processes.  He's also at each of the stores where it's currently being sold, is ringing up each purchase and collecting carts in the parking lot too.

And he takes criticism of all his efforts here extremely personally, so he's monitoring this specific thread and his twitter feed for any negative comments too

Dude. Don’t put your name on something that tastes like @Gugny’s dishrag with some rowkfort seasoning. Stick to the basics: like catching the ball for tiddies. 

• Sad 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

1 hour ago, BringBackFergy said:

Don’t spread yourself too thin. No punt returns. No condiments. Just play the damn game. They were out of Rooties (at Tops in Williamsville?) so I bought Stef’s dressing. 🤢

I really liked it actually and still have a jar for dipping.
Wil try rooties for some perspective if i can find it

4 minutes ago, T&C said:

Marie's chunky bleu cheese dressing is the best I can find down here.

I get that too for salad but never really impressed,

Its an art .
as long is its not ranch though  LOL

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.