How many trades does Beane make the next 3 weeks?

Pete

3 hours ago, Allen2Diggs said:

Guys who could get cut but have some trade value:

Ford 

Kumerow 

Epenesa 

Giles-Harris 

Duke Johnson

There is no way Epenesa gets cut and Giles-Harris looked great last night. If anything We can get something in return for Giles-Harris if the numbers don’t work at LB. 

35 minutes ago, Augie said:

You might be right, but we all know how much Beane likes those late round picks as chips to trade up a bit to get that one guy they really like. I trust him to work a little wizardry to pick up some extra late round picks in return for guys who just won’t make our roster. Even if we are going to cut a guy, the only way you can guarantee getting him is to trade for him first. 

Beane did some wizardry on draft day last year.  He took pick 57, traded it to Tampa for pick 60 & a 6th rounder, then traded pick 60 for pick 63 and another 6th.  So for pick 57 the Bills ended up with Cook, Araiza & Tenuta.  

Edited by Albany,n.y.
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

3 hours ago, gonzo1105 said:

Did Beane make one last year? I don’t recall if he did but I didn’t think so. 

As for guys I think he could:

Cody Ford: 6th rounder but prob too valuable as a backup to move for that price 

Zack Moss: 5th or 6th: Again not sure Beane is ready to make this move so I don’t see it necessarily. 

Shaq Lawson: 7th rounder. I know he’s a fan favorite but he’s squarely on the roster bubble and if the Bills can get some value than why not. 

Cam Lewis: 6th or 7th rounder. I think another guy the Bills would like to hold onto. The Bills have a lot of CBS this year and not sure if Lewis fits in. He has a lot of tape in real games that can be intriguing but with White, Jackson, Elam, Benford, Johnson, and Neal I don’t really see where he can fit in. 

Any other Olineman: Greg Van Roten, Mancz that’s a veteran. 

Beane traded Johnson de last year and got a 7th rounder

5 hours ago, Pete said:

Imo Beane makes several deals.  The Bills roster is too deep.  There will be a feeding frenzy on Bills cuts.  So Beane gets something instead of just gifting players to the league.

Cody Ford, Haack, Crowder….there are many potential players traded because of numbers game

what other Bill do you think might get traded?

Zero. Stop trading depth. 

• Disagree 1
  • Agree 1

Moss

Lewis

Milano(hear me out, Edmunds gets a big contract and Bernard slides right in) OR… the opposite, a high pick for Edmunds and Bernard takes over there. 

Crowder

none are locks as we are in SB mode and likely want to keep as many good  players as possible. But Beane should definitely be answering the phone when/if it rings  

• Disagree 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.