Tim Settle looked pretty darn good

78thealltimegreat

3 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Best low key signing of the season imo. 

I agree.

Settle was my choice for breakout candidate this season in a previous thread.  The Washington fans were really upset that he was allowed to walk in free agency.  The guy was just buried on the depth chart in Washington and never got a real opportunity.   When he did rarely get on the field he played great.  Von Miller, Oliver, Settles, and Rousseau shoulder to shoulder?  They could dominate.

• Agree 2

3 hours ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

Our friend Greg Cover1 had more coverage but man Tim Settle is going to be a beast in this system   

This is the first time in Allen era that I finally feel we have a dominant front 7 that can get home.  Our defence and lack of a pass rush has cost this team the past 3 playoff seasons. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

I think Settle's contributions will be felt in those 3rd and 4th quarters of games when a defensive stop is our best offense.

Rotating Phillips, Jones, Settle, and Oliver will be a boon to our DE's ability to make opposing QB's uncomfortable.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Virgil said:

Stop it.  I can only get so erect 

I could get so colorful, but then I have to apologize to Chandman forever.  

Befkre 2020 I stated to grab him when Star was doing his idiotic thing.  He was the 5th best run stuffing DT according to PFF and he was cheap.

He’s going to be great. Between him and Jones, with Oliver next to them, and Avon outside I don’t think people know what we are in for on a positive side.

it’s also going to make this secondary look even better if that’s possible.

49 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Remember, if it lasts for more than 4 hours,  seek medical help immediately.  😏 

I disagree... If it last more than 4 hours,  call your friends and brag!

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.