Diggs wants to return punts

YoloinOhio

It’s not returning kickoffs, which are still inherently more dangerous for everyone, not just the returner. I don’t think there’s any reason to believe there’s a higher injury risk returning punts than there is catching passes over the middle. 
That guy up in Foxborough had pretty important players in Welker and then Edelman returning punts for years. 
So I’m fine with it if Diggs wants to do it and the coaching staff thinks he’d be the best guy for the job. 

• Agree 1

29 minutes ago, sullim4 said:

Nope.  Send McKitrrick back there when you need speed or Hyde when you cannot afford a fumble.  Diggs' strengths don't play well to the punt return position anyway.

Diggs was an electric kick returner I’n college and averaged 10 yards per punt return 

He was a five star Athlete who was electric wit the ball in his hands 

he’s too valuable to put back there tho

8 hours ago, JohnBonhamRocks said:

I said in another thread it would be interesting to see if we do this as an extra threat in the playoffs if we end up adding OBJ into the mix at that time. 

You stole Fizzy Lifting Drinks, you bumped your head into the ceiling that now has to be washed and sterilized so you get nothing! You lose! Good Day Sir!

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.