Postgame thread:Bills 27 - Colts 24

YoloinOhio

1 minute ago, Limeaid said:

Winner: Baylon Spector.  He will probably get a chance to replace Andre Smith, out for first 6 weeks on performance enhancing substances, on special teams and as depth on LB core.

I thought about Spector, but some coverage was rough. I'm not the best judge of when a backer is at fault for that, though. 

• Agree 2

Encouraging that Bills’ backups hung with Indy’s 1st team O.

Elam and Bedford showed well for most part.

For all the talk of more multiple TE sets, none that played today were impressive.

I know that most of the OL players that will be here didn’t play, but those that did were over-matched most of the game.  

Edited by OldTimer1960
  • Agree 2

9 minutes ago, NickelCity said:

Rush to judgment:

Winner: Shakir, hodgins, araiza, the rookie cb tandem 

Losers: keenum, kumerow (by virtue of hodgins' performance) 

Who am I missing?

I liked what I saw from Spector as well.  Not sure if he makes the team, but PS for sure

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 5

9 minutes ago, NickelCity said:

Rush to judgment:

Winner: Shakir, hodgins, araiza, the rookie cb tandem 

Losers: keenum, kumerow (by virtue of hodgins' performance) 

Who am I missing?

Sweeney.  The various team beat reporters have talked him up as having a really good camp, but that didn't translate into the game.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Beck Water said:

Sweeney.  The various team beat reporters have talked him up as having a really good camp, but that didn't translate into the game.

Good one to point out. Id be surprised if he makes the team. Im almost thinking they might cut him early to get a chance with another team...but I'm not sure how much interest he'd drum up...

15 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

The transition to the Steelers game with 2 min to go in a tied game got me to sign up for NFL+. Well played, NFL

But do we know the same thing didn't happen on the app?  I was wondering the same thing.

11 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

Winner: Baylon Spector.  He will probably get a chance to replace Andre Smith, out for first 6 weeks on performance enhancing substances, on special teams and as depth on LB core.

Spector made some big impact plays

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.