Tasker should be in HOF but...

I'm Spartacus

6 minutes ago, Bferra13 said:

It's one of those things... he's "our guy". Just like Rob Ray is to Sabres. A couple of gents who have been hit in the head way too much. I still love them.

You're on to something. We need to Ray and Tasker to do a show together. 

• Haha (+1) 2

I don't understand how people who are paid to provide color commentary and "know" stuff normal fans don't know can wonder on air about why the horsecollar sack wasn't called.

It's because the only place a horsecollar tackle is legal is on a QB in the pocket Steve. Get with it.

Check out the Youtube of OBL from Friday.  He was trying to make a point about Bernard but kept calling him Benford.  Someone corrected him, he checked the roster and got it right for one sentence and then resumed calling him Benford three more times.  Maddy Glab inserts his correct, full name  twice before she finishes two sentences.  The look on Frelund's face was one of total befuddlement.  CTE is real and Tasker had as many full speed ST collisions as any of them.  I totally hope that is not the case.  Steve is at his best when storytelling as in many cases he has probably told many of them on multiple occasions.  19:36

Benford or Bernard  

• Agree 1

I would like to see any of you complainers do his job.  He’s not the best.  So freaking what?  He’s our Steve Tasker.  

46 minutes ago, JESSEFEFFER said:

Check out the Youtube of OBL from Friday.  He was trying to make a point about Bernard but kept calling him Benford.  Someone corrected him, he checked the roster and got it right for one sentence and then resumed calling him Benford three more times.  Maddy Glab inserts his correct, full name  twice before she finishes two sentences.  The look on Frelund's face was one of total befuddlement.  CTE is real and Tasker had as many full speed ST collisions as any of them.  I totally hope that is not the case.  Steve is at his best when storytelling as in many cases he has probably told many of them on multiple occasions.  19:36

Benford or Bernard  

Actually I think the other guy today made the same mistake.  If they both make the roster,  it won’t be the last time.  People are human and make mistakes.  

• Like (+1) 3

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.