2nd Half thread: Bills vs Colts preseason week 1

YoloinOhio

Just now, White Linen said:

You think it's because he bet and won?

Clearly. He's not the first person to share when they win a decent sized monetary bet....good for him, that's what I think.

Different if he started his post with "look at me, I make so much $$$ that I can afford to do blah blah...".

Someone was being judgmental and called him a degenerate, for gambling that much.  When truly $1,500 /$400k is like someone making $50k annually betting $200....bottom line he was clarifying

• Thank you (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, Chicagobills said:

Haven’t bet since last fball season. Bet for fun today and got lucky. I make 400k a year I can afford $1,500

That’s almost as much as  what I paid for my AR15 yesterday 

• Awesome! (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Buffalo716 said:

Man I bet the bills -2 and put 1500 on it 

guess my dog isn’t eating this week .. no big… thanks Keenum 

Maybe you should give the dogs your food for the week 

5 minutes ago, JDubya76 said:

Big black one?

It must be at least 9 or 10’ long, counting the 1 bumper.

It’s mostly grey, though I’ve noticed some hints of orange for the last few years.

Edited by hemma
  • Haha (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, MasterStrategist said:

Clearly. He's not the first person to share when they win a decent sized monetary bet....good for him, that's what I think.

Different if he started his post with "look at me, I make so much $$$ that I can afford to do blah blah...".

Someone was being judgmental and called him a degenerate, for gambling that much.  When truly $1,500 /$400k is like someone making $50k annually betting $200....bottom line he was clarifying

So you'd feel differently if he bet $1,500 if he said he made 50K?  Then he'd have a betting problem?

43 minutes ago, MasterStrategist said:

I gamble NFL quite a bit and preseason wagers are 100% degenerate😂😂

43 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

Man I bet the bills -2 and put 1500 on it 

guess my dog isn’t eating this week .. no big… thanks Keenum 

They covered

2 minutes ago, GoBills808 said:

I gamble NFL quite a bit and preseason wagers are 100% degenerate😂😂

I'd say any bet is in the same category....preseason/blackjack/etc.  

All about what you want to do with your own money, but I wouldn't call someone a degenerate unless they are gambling more than their "means"....which is why I was defending why the poster said what he did about his salary, he clearly has the "means" to gamble that amount.

Last post by me on this, FYI.

4 minutes ago, MasterStrategist said:

I'd say any bet is in the same category....preseason/blackjack/etc.  

All about what you want to do with your own money, but I wouldn't call someone a degenerate unless they are gambling more than their "means"....which is why I was defending why the poster said what he did about his salary, he clearly has the "means" to gamble that amount.

Last post by me on this, FYI.

Lol no

Degenerate is a term of endearment where I live

Preseason NFL results are completely unpredictable, hence the usage

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.