2nd Half thread: Bills vs Colts preseason week 1

YoloinOhio

8 minutes ago, Chicagobills said:

Haven’t bet since last fball season. Bet for fun today and got lucky. I make 400k a year I can afford $1,500

Why are people always so worried about what other people are doing and how they spend their money?

• Agree 1

5 minutes ago, Malazan said:

New member, bragging about betting on pre-season games, bragging about his salary... we got a future all star here folks. 

He's excited he won $$$.  Simple.  So what?! Sounds petty and jealous everyone responding to either "block" or that's he's boasting. 

Someone questioned that he bet so much on preseason, he pointed out that he can afford it.  Not sure the point of this

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 2

Just now, hemma said:

I doubt that Cam Lewis makes the team, but I hope some team grabs him.  

He deserves a shot at a career in the NFL.

the cuts this year will be painful. Which is a great thing for our roster but for those cut a sad day. Im sure coaches do it with some heavy hearts too. Can't  keep everybody. 

• Agree 1

3 minutes ago, MasterStrategist said:

He's excited he won $$$.  Simple.  So what?! Sounds petty and jealous everyone responding to either "block" or that's he's boasting. 

Someone questioned that he bet so much on preseason, he pointed out that he can afford it.  Not sure the point of this

You think it's because he bet and won?

• Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.