1st half thread: Bills vs Colts preseason week 1

YoloinOhio

• Replies 519
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

1 minute ago, JMM said:

What concerned me was Keenum, poor throws and judgment and arm looks weak. Or does Josh just make other qbs look noodle armed? Serious question. 

Yeah that’s certainly part of it, watching mediocre QB play is insulting to my person 

thanks Josh

Just now, JMM said:

What concerned me was Keenum, poor throws and judgment and arm looks weak. Or does Josh just make other qbs look noodle armed? Serious question. 

Josh makes the majority of nfl QBs arms look that way, it is truly amazing the velocity Josh can put into a pass and make it look easy too 👍

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, JMM said:

Josh does make QB with "average" arms look weak, and feeling hurried behind a turnstile OL doesn't help.

But Keenum's calling card most of his career has been good decision making.

Hopefully, he's still getting to grips with the offense and will improve.

2 hours ago, Jerry Jabber said:

How come Andre Smith is getting suspended? PEDs?

Bills special teams player Andre Smith has been suspended for the first six games of the season.Smith was suspended six games for violating the league’s policy against performance-enhancing substances.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Solomon Grundy said:

I'm hoping Pittsburgh cuts Trubisky 😎

You gotta imagine it rubs Trubisky’s grundle the wrong way that he’s not the back up to Josh Allen but rather backup to Roethlistberger’s potential ***** rookie successor.  Would love

to have him back as the 2nd guy. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.