Bills disappointed in Elam's potential to contribute this year? (unfounded internet rumor)

Einstein

21 minutes ago, ndirish1978 said:

Didn't that guy used to post here years ago? I feel like I remember the name

I think all of those miscreants used to post here but didn't last very long for reasons which are a mystery.

• Haha (+1) 1

If there is any truth to this expect the Bills to make a move for a veteran DB sooner than later, either FA or trade.

One thing is for certain though right now is that you can't tell the difference between a 6th round rookie DB and 1st round rookie DB when looking at how Benford and Elam have performed respectively. In fact it's not even crazy to suggest that Benford looks like the better player and 1st round pick so far.

Either way don't be surprised if this secondary struggles big time the first half of the season especially if White isn't ready until midseason which I still think is the reality many fans aren't understanding.

• Eyeroll 2

26 minutes ago, FilthyBeast said:

If there is any truth to this expect the Bills to make a move for a veteran DB sooner than later, either FA or trade.

One thing is for certain though right now is that you can't tell the difference between a 6th round rookie DB and 1st round rookie DB when looking at how Benford and Elam have performed respectively. In fact it's not even crazy to suggest that Benford looks like the better player and 1st round pick so far.

Either way don't be surprised if this secondary struggles big time the first half of the season especially if White isn't ready until midseason which I still think is the reality many fans aren't understanding.

There isn't.  At least not after Saturday.

46 minutes ago, Doc said:

There isn't.  At least not after Saturday.

I'm not sure our second string defense that was out there isn't better than several teams starting defense. That's scary.

Edited by Big Turk

1 hour ago, Big Turk said:

I'm not sure our second string defense that was out there isn't better than several teams starting defense. That's scary.

I won’t go that far but I’m liking the depth. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.