Mac Jones has a picture from the blowout playoff loss to the Bills in his locker

BillsFan619

3 hours ago, FLFan said:

It actually is true.  The reason Hyde was able to make that play is that the ball took a long time to get there.  It was a very good play be Hyde, but not freakish.  The fact that the pass was accurate is immaterial.  It was in the air too long, end of story.

There was a COVER 1 video that summed it up perfectly...Allen and Jones basically made the same throw from the same spot to the same end zone but Jones throw took a second longer to get there...

Allen threw a TD strike to Sanders, Jones got picked.

Arm strength still matters.

4 hours ago, FireChans said:

No he was horrible. Not even including the first pick (which honestly 80 times out of 100 is not a TO), but he could not get anything going and basically just racked up garbage time points. 

Sometimes your role as a game manager is to play ball control especially when your defense can’t stop anything. They couldn’t do that at all. 

Even if he succeeded at that, the game would have been a comfortable 2 score cruise by the Bills most of the game.

They didn't even belong on the field with us the last two times we played them.

3 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

There was a COVER 1 video that summed it up perfectly...Allen and Jones basically made the same throw from the same spot to the same end zone but Jones throw took a second longer to get there...

Allen threw a TD strike to Sanders, Jones got picked.

Arm strength still matters.

Even if he succeeded at that, the game would have been a comfortable 2 score cruise by the Bills most of the game.

They didn't even belong on the field with us the last two times we played them.

That cover1 video fails to account for the coverage. It’s actually bad

• Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, ChronicAndKnuckles said:

Not true. It was actually a well placed throw that would’ve dropped perfectly into the receiver’s hands. Hyde made an extremely freak athletic play. 

I thought it was a TD when I first saw it.

I disagree … A perfectly thrown ball would’ve gotten there a second sooner And been completed

It was a floater that allowed Hyde to make the play… A good amount of quarterbacks with better velocity could’ve completed that pass

That throw showed the limitations of Mac Jones

• Agree 1

16 minutes ago, FireChans said:

That cover1 video fails to account for the coverage. It’s actually bad

It was an intercepted ball.  Either it was a bad pass or poor decision or both.  Nothing else matters.  I dont care how pretty the rainbow ball looks if it results in a turnover.  Josh would get crucified for that throw/decision.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Scott7975 said:

It was an intercepted ball.  Either it was a bad pass or poor decision or both.  Nothing else matters.  I dont care how pretty the rainbow ball looks if it results in a turnover.  Josh would get crucified for that throw/decision.

No he wouldn’t. It was a fine pass and a great defensive play.

• Disagree 2
  • Agree 1
  • Dislike 1

7 hours ago, Captain Hindsight said:

Mac actually didn’t play terribly in that game. Patriots* defense were woefully underprepared The defense needs that motivation more than he does

I hope he plays more games against the Bills like that one…will be more 47-17 games…actually, should be 49-17 if we could make some XPs.

8 hours ago, BillsFan619 said:

What a great game that was.

That’s awesome that we’re someone else’s motivation. May this be one of several.

Go Bills!

Can have all the motivation he wants. For 20 years the Bills had tons of motivation. Now they have a qb to take out that motivation like the Pats did at one time. 

I live in Mass, and we should all know per the media Macbutterbean has put on 20 lbs of muscle, his testosterone is off the charts, he’s 3 inches taller, and his mental processing is up 2000%.  his accuracy is now 95% sideline to sideline.  He is #17 on steroids.   Fear him, and fear him now!   

no need for offensive coordination because he is all that is needed.  

31 minutes ago, Behindenemylines said:

I live in Mass, and we should all know per the media Macbutterbean has put on 20 lbs of muscle, his testosterone is off the charts, he’s 3 inches taller, and his mental processing is up 2000%.  his accuracy is now 95% sideline to sideline.  He is #17 on steroids.   Fear him, and fear him now!   

no need for offensive coordination because he is all that is needed.  

Aye, and if that McCorkle were here, he'd consume the English with fireballs from his eyes, and bolts of lightning from his arse!

free freedom GIF

• Haha (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.