Dorsey, upstairs or down?

Beerball

I would think that  even logistically with what an OC needs to be effective, his computers and room for notes etc being upstairs would be better. . And not only remove he from the overhyped sidelines emotion but also the Noise of the crowd. Along with his birds eye view it would seem to me the Most logical place for he to be.

But does he agree...we'll see.

• Like (+1) 2

I agree.  He needs to let Brady deal with the sideline and getting into the QB's head.   The OC has a bigger game to look that includes the QBs, WRs, TE, RB and OL.   His best place in the room with the heated seats.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

26 minutes ago, Beerball said:

Choice is easy for me. Get your butt upstairs where you can see the field and remove yourself from the emotions on the sideline. Get yourself organized and focus on the next play before the prior one ends.

I posted this in another thread, but I think the OC needs to know that he has somebody on the sidelines he trusts to communicate face-to-face with the QB between series.  I think Dorsey has that in Brady, and I expect Dorse to stay in the booth.  He already said he’s going to be in the booth today.

38 minutes ago, Malazan said:

They already stated he'll be upstairs for this game. He's made his choice. He may change his mind later. 

This right here ^^^^, 

it will be up in the booth, as said, it could change in future games. 

2 hours ago, Beerball said:

Choice is easy for me. Get your butt upstairs where you can see the field and remove yourself from the emotions on the sideline. Get yourself organized and focus on the next play before the prior one ends.

Dorsey upstairs. Josh on the sideline with a headset

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.