Zack Wilson injured

Bogie_Klinkhammer

4 hours ago, Doc said:

Yep, he should be back.  As for Cleveland, if I'm Jimmy G and they come calling, I demand a multi-year fully guaranteed contract.

Doc, you know he’s hoping he’s released as Seattle could do what you’re suggesting instead of a 1 yr. Rental for Cleveland.   If he didn’t have such a crappy injury history, he did bring his team to the NFC Championship game twice and 1 SB.  They basically were winning that SB  for 3.5 quarters.  How KC pulled that rabbit was shocking.  SF was the more physical team.

1 minute ago, machine gun kelly said:

Doc, you know he’s hoping he’s released as Seattle could do what you’re suggesting instead of a 1 yr. Rental for Cleveland.   If he didn’t have such a crappy injury history, he did bring his team to the NFC Championship game twice and 1 SB.  They basically were winning that SB  for 3.5 quarters.  How KC pulled that rabbit was shocking.  SF was the more physical team.

Jimmy G blew it, that's how.  That (and his injury history) is why they're moving on.

• Agree 1

From a Bills perspective, I would rather face Zach Wilson.  

I think QB's who try to improvise a lot as opposed to 3-5 step drop and deliver from the pocket struggle against the Bills defense.  I think they struggle because our defense is very disciplined and stay in their assignments even if the QB scrambles out.  Wilson has a little Johnny Manziel in him and we thrive against them.

Looks like his surgery went as well as expected.

(18) Rich Cimini on Twitter: "BREAKING: Zach Wilson's arthroscopic knee surgery was deemed a success, source tells ESPN. There were no surprises from the original diagnosis. They won't put him on the field until he's 100%, but good news for the Jets . #Jets" / Twitter

• Awesome! (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, FilthyBeast said:

Wilson looks like one of those unlucky guys with injuries so far in his career and will be surprised if he makes it through the upcoming season whenever he's ready to play.

Feels like he's going to end up going to another team and that's how a fan base will hype him up as a player who didn't get a fair shake because of injury. Not saying it's literally happening just the feeling of the kind of trope his career might fall into.

7 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Feels like he's going to end up going to another team and that's how a fan base will hype him up as a player who didn't get a fair shake because of injury. Not saying it's literally happening just the feeling of the kind of trope his career might fall into.

Like, say...Sam Darnold?!

38 minutes ago, FilthyBeast said:

Wilson looks like one of those unlucky guys with injuries so far in his career and will be surprised if he makes it through the upcoming season whenever he's ready to play.

It's only preseason but the INT he threw the other night was awful. He looked just as confused out there as last season. It's still very early but I wonder if he can't handle the mental aspect of playing QB at the NFL level. 

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.