Zack Wilson injured

Bogie_Klinkhammer

Just now, That's No Moon said:

It's only year 3. If you are them you sort of have to dont you?

No. I'd be drafting a new QB. He was literally the worst QB in the NFL his first year in which he was also injured. He was only in the 2nd position because he threw such a god awful in the 1st drive then he did something incredibly stupid in a pre-season game because of it. His brain has been the knock on him. 

1 minute ago, GETTOTHE50 said:

all our starters better sit these games.

I'm not sure I'd play Josh more then 1 series.  Hope they go 8 plays TD and we're good here.  

I'm definitely not putting him on the field at all if the oline ain't right.  

If I saw it right - did the pressure on Wilson come from the RT and he was forced out of the pocket?  

Yea no.  I'd sit Josh if I have a backup Guard (LG) and Tackle (RT) in the game.  

Honestly hope he's ok & that he makes a healthy return quickly.

Don't want any excuses when we whoop up on the Jets. Also just hate to see young QB's go down in general. Hurt when it was Josh, hurt when it was EJ, hurt when it was Losman... Even if they ended up garbage, the injuries kill all the excitement going into each game.

16 minutes ago, BigDingus said:

Honestly hope he's ok & that he makes a healthy return quickly.

Don't want any excuses when we whoop up on the Jets. Also just hate to see young QB's go down in general. Hurt when it was Josh, hurt when it was EJ, hurt when it was Losman... Even if they ended up garbage, the injuries kill all the excitement going into each game.

lol, quite a few Jets fan jumped to "Joe Flacco is a better option than Zach Wilson to win games"

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.