Friday (8/12) pre season games discussion

Steptide

They just showed the last second replay of the Lions hail mary to try and pull the game out.  They are lucky the ball landed away from the receiver as players were covered up by the final score box!  What good is replay when you cover up the players?  

1 hour ago, Malazan said:

He was walking on the sideline. He'll be fine.

That doesn't mean anything. They are able to walk in a straight line OK many times, it's when they try and change direction that it comes into play.

1 minute ago, Big Turk said:

That doesn't mean anything. They are able to walk in a straight line OK many times, it's when they try and change direction that it comes into play.

Keep up; it was reverse jinx and it apparently worked. Wait.. now Zach Wilson isn't starting. What have I done? 

2 hours ago, hemma said:

Kelvin Sheppard is a coach for the Lions.

Now we have to watch the entire game.  All of it.

they have a ton of cool former players on that coach staff... although i think they lost one? or gained one? deuce staley maybe? brunell? shaking off my pre season rust on names still... and what draft picks went where

2 hours ago, WotAGuy said:

Wouldn’t it be great if Watson gets a cramp and they have to massage him on the field 

whats just as good is: someone went to work and had to hold a meeting that no female assistant is allowed to touch watson in fear of publicity

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.