Vintage Looking Bills Gear - Where Do You Guys Get Your Stuff?

ndirish1978

On 8/13/2022 at 3:04 AM, Kirby Jackson said:

The answer is Queen City Vintage on Hertel. I was actually there today. They have some officially licensed “Bills Super Bowl Champions” shirts from the early ‘90’s. I tried one on last year but didn’t fit. 

https://queencityvintage.com

Did they used to be called My Cousin Vintage?  

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Kirby Jackson said:

I don’t know. I moved back to Buffalo in December of 2020 and started hearing about it shortly after. I’ve purchased some GREAT vintage Bills gear there. It certainly isn’t cheap but it is elite.

Woooah the prodrigal son returns

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, BillsPride12 said:

Did they used to be called My Cousin Vintage?  

Nope. My Cousin is an excellent spot. Their commitment to sourcing really cool vintage Bills apparel is unparalleled. Highly recommend.

6 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

This guy has some of his old stuff on eBay:

image.jpeg.42c0cefea43a4e4a53cfefc6140978aa.jpeg

I have that same bag!

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Not vintage but my Dad came back from a trip back home last week... said that the 2nd floor of the standalone building at Transitown plaza (used to be Hen's & Kelly's) is a Bills store now.

On 8/13/2022 at 3:04 AM, Kirby Jackson said:

The answer is Queen City Vintage on Hertel. I was actually there today. They have some officially licensed “Bills Super Bowl Champions” shirts from the early ‘90’s. I tried one on last year but didn’t fit. 

https://queencityvintage.com

My buddy from college is one of the owners here. He is a great dude 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Kirby Jackson said:

I don’t know. I moved back to Buffalo in December of 2020 and started hearing about it shortly after. I’ve purchased some GREAT vintage Bills gear there. It certainly isn’t cheap but it is elite.

12 minutes ago, MiltonWaddams said:

Nope. My Cousin is an excellent spot. Their commitment to sourcing really cool vintage Bills apparel is unparalleled. Highly recommend.

I have that same bag!

Ok cool.  I knew about My Cousin Vintage and have been there before and it's really cool but it's also probably been at least 5 or 6 years since I checked it out so I wasn't sure if it was the same place and they were just trying to rebrand themselves.  I'll have to check out the other spot sometime too

On 8/13/2022 at 1:57 PM, Ned Flanders said:

Second Homage.  They are basically in my backyard here in Columbus, OH and I've been buying their stuff for ten plus years now - so glad their Bills/NFL assortment has really expanded this past year.  The Bills twitter account recently posted a picture of Josh wearing that two bar tshirt - so hopefully some good publicity for this small company.

They can be pricey but they very frequently have sales.  So if you see something you want, wait a week or two and you should have the opportunity to get it for 20% or less off.

24 minutes ago, wolfpack78 said:

Second Homage.  They are basically in my backyard here in Columbus, OH and I've been buying their stuff for ten plus years now - so glad their Bills/NFL assortment has really expanded this past year.  The Bills twitter account recently posted a picture of Josh wearing that two bar tshirt - so hopefully some good publicity for this small company.

They can be pricey but they very frequently have sales.  So if you see something you want, wait a week or two and you should have the opportunity to get it for 20% or less off.

Thanks for the sale advice. I'll pick up a few pieces from Homage.

On 8/14/2022 at 12:22 PM, BillsPride12 said:

Ok cool.  I knew about My Cousin Vintage and have been there before and it's really cool but it's also probably been at least 5 or 6 years since I checked it out so I wasn't sure if it was the same place and they were just trying to rebrand themselves.  I'll have to check out the other spot sometime too

LOL - and thought you were being funny when you asked. I had no idea. :beer:

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.