Vintage Looking Bills Gear - Where Do You Guys Get Your Stuff?

ndirish1978

I've found Junkfood and Homage for Bills stuff, but not much else. Looking for a place where I can pick up some cool Bills gear for the family. Does anyone else know of other sites I could check? Feel free to move this to Off The Wall if this post needs to be moved. I appreciate any advice!

Edited by ndirish1978

• ndirish1978 changed the title to Vintage Looking Bills Gear - Where Do You Guys Get Your Stuff?
1 minute ago, uninja said:

Garage sales, estate sales, thrift stores, old relatives and being old are where I’ve had the most success so far. 

Don’t forget all the vintage Buffalo Bills Super Bowl Champs shirts all over Africa! 

I really like the vintage/vintage looking stuff. Bills are top 3 in uniforms all-time, IMO. I wish they didn’t feel the need to keep tweaking stuff. Our throw back gear is classic! 

9 hours ago, WizdomCalling said:

If you have Instagram check out 

“Everything__Vintage”

that’s two underscores. Local Buffalo guy but does ship.

his Instagram post had this link

https://www.depop.com/everythingvintage716/

Dudes prices——lol.  There’s some 💩 stuff up there for ridiculous amounts of money.  2022 I guess.  

• Agree 1

I have a friend who was related to Bruce DeHaven, I have 2 starter jackets, a few sweatshirts and a windbreaker. When he moved on to Dallas/Carolina he asked my buddy "Don't you have a Bills fan where you live? " His wife brought them to the next family gathering and gave them to my buddy. (I think the warm weather starter jacket was the Tennessee Throw back game)

• Awesome! (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.