Malik Willis is going to be a problem

bills6969

• 1 month later...

Willis is a rookie who played @ Liberty. Compared to the level of talent, yes, he was better than the rest. In the NFL he will have a ton of catching up to do. He struggles mightily over the middle of the field, both reading defenses and throwing the ball accurately. He does seem to throw the ball well to the outside though. Where he got away on his athletic ability alone in college, that will certainly not be the case in the NFL. Honestly, I don't expect him to be much. I think his ceiling is Tyrod. 

8 minutes ago, H2o said:

Willis is a rookie who played @ Liberty. Compared to the level of talent, yes, he was better than the rest. In the NFL he will have a ton of catching up to do. He struggles mightily over the middle of the field, both reading defenses and throwing the ball accurately. He does seem to throw the ball well to the outside though. Where he got away on his athletic ability alone in college, that will certainly not be the case in the NFL. Honestly, I don't expect him to be much. I think his ceiling is Tyrod. 

So, not "the next Josh Allen" like we kept hearing during the draft process?

I think Tyrod is a decent comp...

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.