Malik Willis is going to be a problem

bills6969

Wish he landed in the NFC being drafted as late as he was.  No brainer great pick by Tenn.  

One preseason game doesn’t mean jack but the kid has the potential to be a nice starter in this league with the right surrounding cast.  

• Like (+1) 1

I'm watching Sports Center and they had his highlights, which made him look amazing. Watching the game live though, he really struggled significantly with accuracy and composure in the pocket. I do see these flashes of brilliance, and if the Titans can develop him well, especially with the accuracy/reads portion, the young man could have a very bright future!

Edited by uraloony
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 5

39 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Yea he is raw still as a passer but to me if you were taking a shot on anyone in this class it should have been Malik. I wouldn't be at all surprised if he is the Titans starter by the end of the season. 

I see it similar to the Alex Smith Colin Kaepernick scenario. Super Bowl window, do you go with the safer known commodity or the more explosive younger guy with much less polish. 

• Like (+1) 1

I’ll preface this by saying I hate the Titans with every fiber of my being. 

I thought Willis did some really impressive stuff last nights, but overall I thought he was pretty meh as a passer and going through progressions. There’s no reason he can’t develop, but when is the last time the Titans developed a QB? Vince Young? 

Edited by Roundybout
  • Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.